• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Tubed toyota crawler $3500 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

buggy68

toyota rock crawler
22r with propane, new turbo style muffler (sounds great)
5 speed trans with new clutch kit, it and transfer shift great

toyota straight axle front with new trail gear diff guard, new trail gear hi steer arms, lock outs, new bearings seals etc... , 410s with welded spiders, cheap chromos (what previous owner said but ive never had em out)

toyota ifs rear, 410s welded spiders

37x13.30x17 iroks on soft 8 17in rims and has 2in wheel spacers

trail gear front bumper with winch mount and roller fairlead
full cage
new tg hi steer kit, ifs steering box and trail gear mount
tacoma seats and center console
new zoom clutch

truck is rust free and turn key ready to ride
$3500 trades welcome
423-215-5038
oneida, tn

Attachments

• dennis yoat1.jpg
    dennis yoat1.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 2,089
  • dennis yota.png
    dennis yota.png
    828.2 KB · Views: 159
  • dennis yota2.jpg
    dennis yota2.jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 141
  • dennis yota3.jpg
    dennis yota3.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 2,099
Re: Tubed toyota crawler $3900 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was this think for sale on here a while back minus the exocage? Nice Pickup for the money! :dblthumb:

Re: Tubed toyota crawler $3900 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ya weve had it over a year and never had to do a thing to it other than wheel it. 4 got to put it in the auction but it has the long chevy springs in the rear too

Got a few questions for you.

Any gears in the transfer case?

Title status?

How much tread is left in the IRoks?

homnestly not sure about the tcase, ive never touched it but i think it has gears because we have another yota with 488s and 4.7 tcase and this one is nearly as low as it so i think it has the tcase gears plus the case is extremely clean and has been into cause u can see the gasket maker, also i did get a title with the truck when i bought it but im having trouble finding it, we moved shops recently and im pretty sure its in the boxes that arent unpacked yet, iroks have around 1/4 tread but still hook up great. Its a great lil truck thats very dependable ready to ride!

Yes it has 4.7 in the tc.i am the original owner (hint my avatar pic that ive never changed). Good truck for the money!

bump, surely someone needs a dependable yota at a killer price!

may take a lil less and put 35in all terrains on it and keep the iroks

Truck has been sold to me and relocated to middle TN! Brice & Aaron are great guys to deal & work with! Very pleased with my purchase.

thanks man, glad you are pleased with the truck, wish i could have been at the shop to meet u but sounds like aaron took good care of u. Thanks again for your purchase, going miss the lil truck

buggy68 said:
thanks man, glad you are pleased with the truck, wish i could have been at the shop to meet u but sounds like aaron took good care of u. Thanks again for your purchase, going miss the lil truck

Fixed the brakes, replaced the window, and installed a 12k winch on the front Sunday morning. Messed around a bit at the house, but no trails yet.

Will certainly keep in touch as I have questions. Thanks again.