• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Tuff trucks, dirt drags and mud bogs august 21-22

mud4funtoy

Tuff Trucks will be on the Saturday the 21st of August Registration 7:30 Am - 9:45 Am.
Drivers meeting at 10 AM.
Race starts at 10:30 AM.
Spectator gates open at 9 AM.

Dirt Drags will start at 3 pm after tuff truck is over and only if tuff truck is done by 2 pm. drags are for fun only no trophiesDirt drags are only for people that are competing in either the Mud bogs or the tuff trucks and have no extra charge they are for fun only. bragging rights

Tuff Truck Classes: 4/6 cylinder, 8 cylinder, Unlimited, and Kids Class.

Tuff Truck will have cash prize and trophy for 1st place only per class.
The Tuff Truck course is a cross country speed type course with optional hard core obstacles. You may skip obstacles but it will add penalty time. Fastest time wins.

Mud Bog will be held Sunday the 22nd of August
Registration 7:00 AM - 9:00 AM
Divers meeting 9:15 AM
Bog starts 9:30 AM
Spectator gates open 8:00 AM

Mud Bog Classes are by tire size:Note mud bog classes have changed
Tire size 36"and under 4-6 cylinder; Tire Size 36" and under 8 Cylinder;
37" - 39". 40" and up, Modified Unlimited for the non street legal trail rigs or tire modifications without extrem HP and Extreme Unlimited Class (any one that has extreme power and tire modifications), Powder Puff Class (ladies only), Kids ages 8 and under, Kids ages 9-15

Mud Bog trophies will be for 1st, 2nd, 3rd per class.
Winners are determined by either the fasted time or the greatest distance. 1 pit is for 35" and under tires and the other is for unlimited tires.

Event registration is $ 45.00 includes tech fee.
Additional drivers on the same vehicle is $ 20.00
Kids 8 and under are $ 5.00
kids 9-15 are $ 10.00
1/2 - 2nd event if doing 2 in the weekend.

Camping is available -but with no services/hook ups. Honey Buckets will be provided. $ 20.00 per family of 4.
If you are going to camp you must pre-register with Steve Russell or Barbara 253-537-3755.

Spectator admission $ 10.00 per day/per person.
Kids under 12 are free

Everyone asks how deep it is let me just say that after having more than 30 mud events that I do have a technique, BUT its a secret. My definition of a mud bog is: Your tires must float in thick mud. This is not a mud drag it is a mud bog. Pits are 25ft wide and 200ft in length.

We are looking for an ice cream vendor as our regular man is ill and will not be able to attend.
You are permitted to bring a cooler with your own food and drink.

Dog Pound Off Road will be assisting in putting on the event.
W.o.W. will be providing the tech services.
More information available at Mudslingers4X4.com or contacting Steve Russell 253-537-3755.

If you wish to volunteer to help at the event we will allow you to run your vehicle and camp for free contact Steve Russell 253-537-3755 for more information.

GOTO www.Mudslingers4X4.com for more rules for the event.

Sponsors:
Jerry Write with Spatan Construction Sponsored the Tuff truck event
www.fatmanstowing.net
Linda Brothers with Windermere
www.budsmachine.com
www.billybobs4x4.com
www.dtrinc.net Dirks Truck Repair
www.MotorXSports.com
www.NWAutoEvents.com
www.HoneyBucket.com
www.AandRHoods.com
www.WoW4x4.com
www.DogPoundOffRoad.Org
www.LongfieldSuperAxels.com

Up Coming Event: August 21st - Tuff Trucks, August 22nd Mud Bogs. All of the same information applys

Last edited:
My daughters cant wait to run the old Jeep J-20. Got it all ready to go.
See you down there!

There will be first and second place trophies for tuff truck and if you have entered the mud bogs or tuff trucks you are elegible to run dirt drags. Also The tuff truck course is a tec course with obstacles to climg over, not a full out dirt run or cross country course. NOTE: you must teck before you run in each event and pass in order to be able to run that event. Each inspection is $5.00 and is done by the Wheelers of Washington. Proceeds from teck fees goes to the association.

I had a great time. Thanks to Steve N the Mud slingers...

GOOD TIMES...:awesomework:

X2 good times what broke on your rig jaws clutch ?

Im not sure yet.. Gotta wash it N pull it apart. But I think its the Transmission main shaft... But im not realy worried about it. I have big block for it sitting on the shop floor. N now i have a ready good reason to toss it in..

My buddy is the one who shoots and prints the pictures onsite there. Here's a link to the pics from this event. You can buy prints off the site too. Seen some people had printed up from last weekend and they are bad ass!

http://photocdhaven.smugmug.com/Trucks/Mud-Bogs-Ethel-WA-Aug-22-2010

http://photocdhaven.smugmug.com/Trucks/Tuff-Truck-Ethel-WA-Aug-21st

981229624_vxCw3-M.jpg

981237778_Ccdzq-M.jpg

980804993_RqYsD-M.jpg

982176940_KcRoF-M.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts