• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

turn up my bus!

bobbylanddesigns

I'll hold my own beer!
I've bought a 99 model Thomas / Freightliner bus with a 24 valve turbo Cummins and Allison trans that I'm planning on cutting and making my crawler hauler with sleeping quarters up front. I'm pretty sure with it being a school bus it is stifled back pretty bad, I'm looking to turn it up. Not looking for a race bus but pretty sure it's got way more in it to haul one crawler and pull another on a trailer behind it. Does anyone know anybody near North MS (38683) that would know anything about what I wanna do? Thanks for any info! thumb.gif

Cass Choate in Whiteville TN. The Diesel Dr I think. I don't know him personally and have heard he is quite weird but supposed to be a really good diesel mechanic. Jay Glover at G and S auto sales in Somerville can do good work too. He used to work on my spreader trucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if you can do any kind of programmer on it or not since it's in a bus. But I know you can put bigger/higher hp injectors in it and it will pick up a good bit. RV275's would be a good starting point for you.