• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

twins

SNEAKYPETE

Just finished building a set of twins for an 06 megacab on 35" tires, truck with 4 people in it will smoke the tires in 5th at 75 mph, 80psi boost , truck gets it on. It will be at the Powershop dyno day next weekend for all those that want to see it run. Truck is crazy, it will smoke the tires at at will. Its nuts riding in a 9000# rig that burns tire in all gears, we didn't even hit 6th.

CR is where it's at.. But 9k lbs is a bit of the heafty side.. A loaded mega cab with a heavy driver and a big stereo with 35's is 8200.....

When this truck takes the cake at the dyno day you can look for yourself, you might learn something:D

CR is where it's at.. But 9k lbs is a bit of the heafty side.. A loaded mega cab with a heavy driver and a big stereo with 35's is 8200.....
what about the other three guys as passengers? thats good for another 500 lbs. ok so only 8700lbs but you also gotta remember the twins that were rolling around in the back to:fawkdancesmiley: :looser:

what about the other three guys as passengers? thats good for another 500 lbs. ok so only 8700lbs but you also gotta remember the twins that were rolling around in the back to:fawkdancesmiley: :looser:

well before you get all ancy, just remember Lenny made that kinda hp with ONE turbo :fawkdancesmiley: .

Yes it is the year for the CR. But I think it's funny how you talk a bunch of trash cause you road in one truck.. Now enough with the :kissmybutt: and go build your own :fawkdancesmiley:

well before you get all ancy, just remember Lenny made that kinda hp with ONE turbo :fawkdancesmiley: .

Yes it is the year for the CR. But I think it's funny how you talk a bunch of trash cause you road in one truck.. Now enough with the :kissmybutt: and go build your own :fawkdancesmiley:

Yeah, but that was with alot of NO2, and that was about 100 horse short of this one...

my truck , 1/4 tank fuel, otherwise empty, roled across the scales a little over 8400.
to me 9k doesent sound to out of line with 4 guys in it.

my truck , 1/4 tank fuel, otherwise empty, roled across the scales a little over 8400.
to me 9k doesent sound to out of line with 4 guys in it.

well that's the heaviest srw quad cab I've ever heard of then..my Dad's 05 dually with the canopy on weighs that. If ya posted it on Compdiesel they'd probly call ya a liar.. I only know the weight of W1CKED's mega cab cause he got called out on it.

And kid red... quiet! :fawkdancesmiley: Atleast it didn't need a fueling box to make the power :haha: . And it was 81 hp less :kiss:

well that's the heaviest srw quad cab I've ever heard of then..my Dad's 05 dually with the canopy on weighs that. If ya posted it on Compdiesel they'd probly call ya a liar.. I only know the weight of W1CKED's mega cab cause he got called out on it.
there was a thread on one of the boards about it, there were a few of us in that range.
i weighed in at both the cat scales, and the sultan sales. the scale at the dump put me 500 heavyer..

And kid red... quiet! :fawkdancesmiley: Atleast it didn't need a fueling box to make the power :haha: . And it was 81 hp less :kiss:
what are you getting bent out of shape or what? its a fast truck how ever you put it. thats all that matters to me...:awesomework:

damn, is that log still crammed up your ass or something?

And yes I know it's a fast truck.. lenny is good at that. You guys act like I haven't been around these people before.. Don't get so bent out of shape.

The butthurtedness reigns king tonight.:fawkdancesmiley:

Latest posts