• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired "Twisted 40" rock crawler for sale - SOLD

Re: Re: "Twisted 40" rock crawler for sale

I wish I could swing it, I have always loved this rig and would probably be easier on it than Randy was..

sent using my right thumb via Tapatalk

GIZMO1 said:
I wish I could swing it, I have always loved this rig and would probably be easier on it than Randy was..

You would make a good owner, Make it happen capt'n.

GIZMO1 said:

Would look great in that new trailer!

Re: "Twisted 40" rock crawler for sale

I think if someone ponied up $100 bucks for a ticket it would be someone who would appreciate the buggy, I for one would def buy in!!

Thanks to everyone for your help!! I finally sold it to a nice guy that seems like he will respect and take care of it. He didn't know Randy, and is from North Carolina.
I appreciate everyone's comments and ideas. We will miss it, but glad it will be taken care of and be used again. Valerie

mrs kingsnake said:
Thanks to everyone for your help!! I finally sold it to a nice guy that seems like he will respect and take care of it. He didn't know Randy, and is from North Carolina.
I appreciate everyone's comments and ideas. We will miss it, but glad it will be taken care of and be used again. Valerie

Glad to hear it sold to a good sounding fella.

I'm glad yall got that burden off but I sure will miss it.

Very bitter sweet, but it would be a shame if it didn't get used. Glad you got it sold. :dblthumb:

David will def take care of it!!! I'm sure he will have it at the Dixie run!!

Re: Re: "Twisted 40" rock crawler for sale - SOLD

Yep Dave is a meticulous type on service and maintenence, it WILL get used, but will always be 100% before is loaded for another trip.

sent from a fancy Samsung Note 2 with an illiterate operator. ..

mrs kingsnake said:

O YEAH!!!!! We scored another awesome rig for our state. :) NC just needs to have people open private parks now like TN KY AL AR OK and WV do. Then we will be in business. :)

This crawler is seeing the good life. Has had a few upgrades including a tune on the suspension, and Alternator. Other than that, it's just being well maintained and above all, wheeled.
David and his wife are enjoying it!

Thats awesome. Seeing it at EOR the other day brought back some memories......

Good to hear it's getting very well taken care of!

Sure do miss seeing it and Kingsnake around

Latest posts