• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Twisted Barley Brewing Co in Jasper, AL

Re:

Alabama Crown isn't as big up here, but I do know some of the guys. Have you signed up to do any events? We have some local events where they sell local craft beer in the fall. Usually they sell out of all the kegs they bring and end up selling Sam Adams October fest or Coors Light.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Re:

lowbudgetjunk said:
Alabama Crown isn't as big up here, but I do know some of the guys. Have you signed up to do any events? We have some local events where they sell local craft beer in the fall. Usually they sell out of all the kegs they bring and end up selling Sam Adams October fest or Coors Light.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

I haven't signed up for any yet, I've just been focusing on getting the doors open, now I gotta get my recipes worked out on the big system :JRich:

It's been a fantastic experience helping Mason all I have been able to and amazing how great and welcoming people were opening night. It's been a long road to this point and a lot of blood sweat and tears but I'm proud of what Mason and Courtney have accomplished with this place and blessed to be a part of it and the friendships I have made in the process. I would love to see a meet and greet with a bunch of you guys on here!

42f2fc5589ad7f7721a9876b1d89899b.jpg
c556a83d332911b7a16fbba2b2a2c2e3.jpg
9249ed39519d23f172cb8433ef0383b7.jpg
29bd0dfa910150acc788edafd5d77f61.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Twisted Barley Brewing Co in Jasper, AL

Eddyj said:
Will there be a HL VIP area we can sleep it off? :drinkers:
Sounds like a good effort to potentially cuddle some dudes...but I wouldn't expect anything less. :flipoff1:

They were out of the Famous Red tonight but the Blonde (as close to a Natural Light as you guys are going to get from a Brewery) and the BATCH #2 IPA was on point tonight.

The HL meet and greet had 3 people show. LOL but the place was hopping with some Live Music and a ton of :drinkers:

Next weekend is Foothills Festival with a lot of Live Music Downtown so if any of you wanted to check the place out that would be a good time. I'll be at R2R2

Eddyj said:
Will there be a HL VIP area we can sleep it off? :drinkers:

It was a hotel in 1921 so there's 18 rooms upstairs and a full apartment, it's in need of a complete remodel but it's there if you need it, or Matt's toter stays parked within walking distance you could just crash there :gay:

race_jeep said:
It was a hotel in 1921 so there's 18 rooms upstairs and a full apartment, it's in need of a complete remodel but it's there if you need it, or Matt's toter stays parked within walking distance you could just crash there :gay:

Heck the Toter is missing most weekends. :****:

I had an idea for a good social media campaign. I like how you guys have the board where you can pay it forward buying a beer. For everyone that doesn't know they have a pay it forward list with certain requirements. You can say the first Auburn Alumni to come in gets a Free Beer (that you paid for). They then can get that Free Beer and pay for one for someone that walks in wearing Busted Knuckle Gear. This is a cool unique thing to do at a Brewery and pretty entertaining. You should take photos of the people who meet the requirements and post it on the FB page because they got a FREE BEER. Maybe post an updated board on open nights for people to see and take videos when it's something funny like Do a Cart Wheel or do the Chicken Dance. Something like that could go Viral and get a lot of attention. If someone is scrolling through their news feed and see the words FREE BEER, they are going to stop and read it LOL.

Just my thoughts. Now get back to brewing all that Beer so you don't run out next weekend at Foot Hills Festival. :drinkers:

If you were wanting to make a trip over to see us there is no better time than the present! Got the Foothills Festival going down this weekend and it's going to be poppin! Mason can update the list but to my knowledge we have Ol' Tobe breakfast stout, Smashley IPA (small batch), Batch #2 (not so Pale Ale not so IPA), Promiscuous Blonde. If you need help finding us we are at 520 19th Street Jasper, Al 35501. :drinkers: :doublethumb:

daa9f0ccf1e2ef83d0297c2669626ad7.jpg
e802d3fea2d2bf77dfc737dac7cd8a3e.jpg
f1dbfee27903a95a57c7f4c7d3c5bbd4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts