• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired two cages for sale.......with pictures!

theomaster

i have one cage that could be put into either a YJ,TJ,or even CJ. it has the front two legs cut off because it was mocked into a TJ and had to use the custom pieces that go down the side of the dash so you don't have to trim it. it has grab handles and also has an aluminum roof on it, it could use to be added on to in order to make it a bit stronger and to protect rear seat passengers but it is much much stronger than factory and looks better as well. i am asking $300 obo for this cage, need it gone so make offers

second cage i have is out of my YJ, it appears that it is a factory main hoop but everything forward of it is added, not sure of the tubing thickness but it is thicker than factory for sure. is is a very mild cage but again, definitely stronger and more safe than factory. i am asking $150 obo for this cage, need it out of the way so make offers

I am sorry, but i do not know the tubing thickness of either cage at the moment. i may be able to get down to the cages tomorrow after work and find out, but no promises because of my new born son at home :)

Phone number: (502)767-6698
Name: Owen
I go by: Bubba

sorry about my first post with no pictures guys, thanks to help from kushkrawlin, i believe we will; have pictures this time!!!

Here they come,.. First one

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 97
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    236.1 KB · Views: 79
:dblthumb:
Muddinmetal I told u... Only new fellas get my "services". .....

Weirdo :smoke:
I just read over the ad.. By God that's one of the best ads yet!! I'm proud to be a part of it . :flipoff1:

kushKrawlin said:
:dblthumb:
Muddinmetal I told u... Only new fellas get my "services". .....

Weirdo :smoke:
I just read over the ad.. By God that's one of the best ads yet!! I'm proud to be a part of it . :flipoff1:

thanks again!! I tried to cover my a$$ this time :D

Kush is the man! I believe he'd help me change a tire in Kentucky if I ask, :****: and maybe some :smoke: :rolf: