• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired two cages for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

theomaster

i have one cage that could be put into either a YJ,TJ,or even CJ. it has the front two legs cut off because it was mocked into a TJ and had to use the custom pieces that go down the side of the dash so you don't have to trim it. it has grab handles and also has an aluminum roof on it, it could use to be added on to in order to make it a bit stronger but it is much much stronger than factory and looks better as well. i am asking $300 obo for this cage, need it gone so make offers

second cage i have is out of my YJ, it looks like it was styled after a scrambler type cage, the way the rear of it is. is is a very mild cage but again, definitely stronger and more safe than factory. i am asking $150 obo for this cage, need it out of the way so make offers

please text me for pictures(502)767-6698, i can not get them posted from my phone or get them transferred from my phone to my computer!!

See Tmaster, The only thing you have to worry about putting your phone number out here is Muddinmetal's late night "pics". Just remember if you don't respond, Will eventually quit... He's got this weird thing for anyone new. Young or old. Just wish I hadn't ever responded.. :smoke:

Locked for no pictures or location. Feel free to post a new For Sale ad within the rules.

Admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.