• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

U-bolts

rover18

Looking to buy some ubolts for the ubolt flip on my toyota axles cause I'm making my own plates. Anybody know of a local place that sells the 3"x7-9"x 9/16" ubolt. Or is it just better to go online? The local hardware store doesn't have what I need.

Probly far away for you... But Olympic 4x4 in Snohomish has a wall of every size! Perhaps they could ship? Flat rate box? I love that store!!

Go to the wrecking yarsd andf get some ubolts of a ford 4x4 fullsize.

Aftermarket ubolts are SOFT and the treads booger very easily.

Ford ubolts can be used as a file or beat with a hammer and never show a ding.

And they are availabale for cheap on a saturday.

We have a company that does custom ubolts while you wait (and the stock they use is not the chinsy crap you get at most places when buying pre-bent units), at a reasonable price, but they are definitely too far to go...

We have a company that does custom ubolts while you wait (and the stock they use is not the chinsy crap you get at most places when buying pre-bent units), at a reasonable price, but they are definitely too far to go...

Would they ship?

Go to the wrecking yarsd andf get some ubolts of a ford 4x4 fullsize.

Aftermarket ubolts are SOFT and the treads booger very easily.

Ford ubolts can be used as a file or beat with a hammer and never show a ding.

And they are availabale for cheap on a saturday.

X2 cheap and plentiful.

Looking to buy some ubolts for the ubolt flip on my toyota axles cause I'm making my own plates. Anybody know of a local place that sells the 3"x7-9"x 9/16" ubolt. Or is it just better to go online? The local hardware store doesn't have what I need.

Im in Enumclaw, but I keep them in stock.

I don't think so, but you can try and call them during the week...
Swift Indusries (360) 966-2406

**** that jerkoff! I would almost give away parts to keep people from using that scammin ass rippoff artist.

Hmmmmm. I've done lots of business with them and never had an issue. Just had them bend up 2 sets of ubolts round and square. I recommend them. So nice running the nuts down by hand as compared to the shitty rough threads on the china ****!

Hmmmmm. I've done lots of business with them and never had an issue. Just had them bend up 2 sets of ubolts round and square. I recommend them. So nice running the nuts down by hand as compared to the shitty rough threads on the china ****!

I dont contest the quality of his parts. Just the honesty of the owner.

He is a ****in crook. I have been going there for 15 years and avoid it if I can. He ****ed me so bad last year, and I called him on it and he held with the scam. Not again by me, **** him.

Just my .02

Gitts Spring in Auburn area. Do a search on here, I posted info on them before. I've had great luck with them. Choppy is right though, new u-bolts seem to be softer then stock junk.

I just picked up 4 for a Cherokee this morning from Gitts springs. They're 1/2" and were 7.50 a piece with nuts and washers. Walked in and walked out 5 minutes later, easy enough.

I've always gone to Gitt's spring in Auburn, the last time I had U-bolts made for the toyota it only took like 10min of waiting.

I dont contest the quality of his parts. Just the honesty of the owner.

He is a ****in crook. I have been going there for 15 years and avoid it if I can. He ****ed me so bad last year, and I called him on it and he held with the scam. Not again by me, **** him.

Just my .02

The old guy retired brad I think he sold the biz or maybe gave it to someone else"Family"to run.That was last yr sometime maybe that had something to do with your bad dealing's:eeek:.Its just right down the street from me quick and easy especially at a moments notice @ $11 a piece.

Ive been going there for over 10 yrs also before and its ALWAYS that old fuwker working except for the last visit IDK didnt ask any ?'s did here about the new owners ,but I don't spend more then $60 a time when I go down to get a few u-bolts so kinda hard for them to screw me.Sure wish I had that machine that makes them:bling:

Last edited: