• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ultimate Adventure Style Ride - Any Interest?

Up here in Illinois and that is dream trip I would make happen especially since towing between park. Could bring double rigs as back up and I have a buddy that's all in also. It would be great to meet some new friends, learn new tricks and enjoy new areas. I'll keep an eye out for any updates! Chuck

I'd be in and looks as if my buggy would meet the requirements! I'm like Kush not sure how my wife will respond but I'm definitely interested. Couple of those parks I have never been and would love to go with someone that knows their way around. I know you have several volunteers and only want a short list but when the date comes out if it works in I would be glad to go!! If possible :dunno:

hey guys check this link out its a ua style ride that moab offroad in louisville ky puts on
https://youtu.be/oRBgS_jiEBg

Just found out, I don't get 2 weeks until next year. I'd be 5 days and out. But I would love to be a guide at Windrock! Or end up there for the next HL ride. Camping/RV/cabins are second to none, park is big enough that 200 vehicles could come and there still wouldn't be a 30 minute line to hit an obstacle. My favorite park for a reason.