• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ultimate rock rig !!!

ROCKYOTA

ROCKYOTA
Amie and I found this 4x4 on the way home from the land today. It has a 360 and looks to have a 60 in the back . As for the front axle its old and rusty .This thing would be awsome with a full cage and seating for 10 ! Pimp while you ride and sleep if need be. It also comes with a wicked brush guard for all of those nightly feild whompin adventures. all for only $ 1,300.

van2.jpg

van1.jpg

thumb.gif ;D

That's the first 4x4 Dodge I've ever seen. I almost bought a Chevy G-20 AT&T van on 38's a few years back. There is a Ford econoline 4x4 on 22nd street. Pretty rare molaugh

Those vans are Gay !!! Atleast this one is a really cool color green ! And its old and Fat chicks love skinny guys driving old green vans with dark sun glasses. Im thinking Talladega Ricky Booby style . pepper.gif :eat: laughing

put a pizza hut or dominos pizza sticker on it with the local phone # on it and deliver pizza down on the trails (mud pit would be great about of 1/2 lit poeple calling an order in argueing on the phone when they tell them they dont do that ) .i can hear people now sh&t they deliver anywhere then they start calling them in an order