• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ultra4 Race – July 19-20, 2019 @ Dirty Turtle

ridered3

Not Rigless
Once again, Ultra4 Racing will be returning to Bedford, KY to Dirty Turtle Off Road Park as part of the 2019 4WP Eastern Series!

Expect to see no holds barred racing from all classes as the season is well on its way at this point in the year! It is also a chance for 4400 drivers to qualify for the 2020 King of the Hammers.

If you've always wanted to see ULTRA4 Racing up close and personal, this is your chance. The Dirty Turtle Off Road Park provides some great views from the short course and even some opportunities to get into the woods and get a closer look at some of the best Ultra4 drivers as they take on some of the park's gnarliest obstacles!

The battle at Dirty Turtle will be the season finale for the 2019 4WP Eastern Series.

https://ultra4racing.com/race/30

Please add to Calendar.

CHASMAN9 said:
Added to calendar

ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks for the addition. :dblthumb:

Our current plan is to be there Thursday or Friday morning through late Sunday to watch.

On Sunday there is a KOH Experience Ride which is a guided trail ride through some of the trails raced on the previous day.

Little over two weeks away from the Ultra4 Race at Dirty Turtle!!!

https://ultra4racing.com/race/30

Additional information can be found at the website linked above. Will post additional information as Ultra4 releases the information.

Who all is planning to go watch or to enter the races?

If things work out I hope to be there to watch the race Saturday, this is a great place to see a lot of fast cars bouncing off trees through the woods. Plus the pits are open and can see so much.

Schedule for next weekends racing! All times shown are Eastern.

Thursday, July 18th
4PM - 6PM Early Registration in Dirty Turtle office
5PM Tech Inspection

Friday, July 19th
9AM - 2PM Driver Registration in Dirty Turtle office. Park open for trail riding/ course inspection: 25mph maximum on course and on park trails; Safety equipment is required!
2PM Drivers Meeting before qualifying in hot pits – all qualifying drivers must attend!
3PM – 6PM Qualifying for all classes by class
6 PM Drivers Meeting in hot pits for all drivers for Saturday races

Saturday, July 20th: All lap counts for races will be determined on site
10AM - 11:30PM UTV Race
12:30PM - 2:30PM Limited (4500, 4600, 4800) Race
3:30PM – 6PM ULTRA4 (4400) Race

FY there is not an official Ultra4 vs SRRS/Bouncer event this year.

jp fan said:
Any idea what radio channel the race will be on with the rugged radios

Got to the park at 11 and stayed around there until 8ish. Got a good turnout or racers. Course is mostly dry and a little dusty. Today was hot, but breezy, with occasional cloud cover. First class starts at 10am Eastern time and last class should be over around 6pm.

Frequency is 151.700 aka Ultra4•1. However I've been fighting to program that into my 5-watt handheld without any luck. Also Rugged isn't here, and none of the teams know how to program it in either.

FYI, I'll be parked at the short course near the main entrance and water truck in the wife's burgundy, Tacoma if you want to swing by to put a face with screenname.

Ok cool man we are leaving here about 5 in the morning and will be in a Orange Jeep LJ with black soft top I will look you up. Thanks for the info

jp fan said:
Ok cool man we are leaving here about 5 in the morning and will be in a Orange Jeep LJ with black soft top I will look you up. Thanks for the info

Was good meeting you this weekend.

After a round trip of 600 miles and 10 hours of driving, I am glad I went back up to Dirty Turtle for the race. Had no rain this year, but plenty of sun and some dust.

Took quite a few pictures that I will sort through and post up over the next few days.

Yeah good to meet you too, definitely one of the best races I have been too. Lots of close racing at this event and watched from many different spots

Ended up taking a little over 550 pictures from the race weekend (nearly 200 of just 3 teams) and just posted 50 of them. I have a ton more if y'all want more posted.

Ultra4's Race Recap from the Dirty Turtle Race:

https://ultra4racing.com/big-b-gets-one-two-punch-kmc-battle-bluegrass

Congrats to Hardline member Ken Carter/Bruiser on finishing 3rd in eastern Series points in the 4620 Stock Class XJ!

Latest posts