• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Ultra4 - Tear Down in Tennessee - AOP, South Pittsburg, TN - June 17-19, 2022

Given how things are looking, I should be there Saturday for the race.

Probably not bringing the buggy. I'll be spectating.

we will either be there thursday night or friday morning sometime. i can't wait to ride again. Anyone up for sketchy night ride friday night? come on @ridered3 you now you wanna
Man if that doesn't sound not appealing to me…my riding plans will depend on whether we have little dude for the weekend or not.

Last edited:
Who from here plans to be in attendance either racing, pit crewing, trail riding, or spectating?

I'll be up there next Wednesday. Shock tuning a little Wednesday & Thursday. Pre-running and qualifying Friday, race Saturday.
I'll be in RV spot 10 in front of the AOP shop and across from the white farm house by the trail 1 entrance. Stop by say hi and have a :drinkers:

I'll be up there next Wednesday. Shock tuning a little Wednesday & Thursday. Pre-running and qualifying Friday, race Saturday.
I'll be in RV spot 10 in front of the AOP shop and across from the white farm house by the trail 1 entrance. Stop by say hi and have a :drinkers:

You going to have a magnetic koozie to drink the beers from?

Sounds great there and will certainly say hi. Will you have any shirts with you? I need to pickup another one for me and a one for little dude to wear in the future.

You going to have a magnetic koozie to drink the beers from?

I need to order some more koozies......

Sounds great there and will certainly say hi. Will you have any shirts with you? I need to pickup another one for me and a one for little dude to wear in the future.

I do have some t-shirts and hoodies left from the last batch. I'll have them with me for sure.

DF878EAA-F621-4D0D-B7CE-6E8D305C8CC7.png

Just a heads up but the Rufus Racing team out of Dallas, Tx is in route and is a bit short handed. Zandy Willems team owner said if anybody wants to be behind the scenes, they would love any kind of help. It would prob be help in pits. They have a blue Volvo semi with a white 53' trailer, grey F350 dually towing a goose neck.

A couple of you guys have helped before and it was very much appreciated. The Rufus team is small and many of us have work obligations and won't allow us to attend this race.

We will be watching sat on the live feed!!!

Best of luck to everyone racing!!!!

Just a heads up but the Rufus Racing team out of Dallas, Tx is in route and is a bit short handed. Zandy Willems team owner said if anybody wants to be behind the scenes, they would love any kind of help. It would prob be help in pits. They have a blue Volvo semi with a white 53' trailer, grey F350 dually towing a goose neck.

A couple of you guys have helped before and it was very much appreciated. The Rufus team is small and many of us have work obligations and won't allow us to attend this race.

We will be watching sat on the live feed!!!

Best of luck to everyone racing!!!!
Hard to miss Team Texas. They'll be the ones laughing the entire time and doing random rain dances.

Plus they have a smidge of Texas pride on their race cars.

2F59933A-A46A-4E9A-A1DE-44E95373058E.jpeg
E7758ACD-D1BA-41E1-98DD-CC2C7D02DB82.jpeg

Finally rolled in at 5 o'clock after dealing with a literal **** show of a septic backup at home first thing this morning…

Lots of race teams are already here, setup, and out prerunning. We are setup in rv spot #1so right across from the pavilion area.

Despite the heat, should be a great a weekend.

A859BF4B-1EB0-44B5-A207-ED742E036515.jpeg
A094037E-365F-4A6E-B148-48DD6D3035E4.jpeg
F59B6BB1-A9B8-46F8-8B1C-0A8D5FBA0542.jpeg
3BEF9284-0E3C-4342-BC92-D00FF80F5C8B.jpeg
8C51275D-DBAA-47DD-B168-EFB334AE7A21.jpeg

Anyone here know of anyone that might want to co-dog in the 4900? I've got an empty seat #645 Pro-Mod

Latest posts