• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Unfinished but complete Rockwell Buggy. Built for TTC originally. All new parts

Sparkyinky

Gotta sell out due to a broken back. Never got to complete the buggy due to injury.

I will take $30,000 for the buggy as she sits. Which is a hell of a deal!!! Over $45 in parts alone.

1:427 BBC tAll deck with lunati cam upgrade and edelbrock water pump and rpm intake $3,000

Motor is fresh rebuild

2:Holley projection $600

3:Turbo 400 new rebuild $600

4:Np203/205 with adapter plate $1,250

5:5 Mickey Thompson 54s $4,000 and 4 double Beadlocks with new hardware already mounted take the wheels and tires for $5,000.

6:2 complete Rockwell steering axles with 47 spline Ouverson upgrades (lockers)with Ouverson pinion brakes and the axles have new everything! New bearing and boots and mohawkwd already too!! Already have all custom mounts $9,000 for complete axles!

Many various other parts. Aluminum radiator (new), complete hydraulic steering front and rear, etc

Inbox me for pics or questions
5a3y6y4u.jpg

I have every piece and part to make this a complete buggy. Brand new MSD ignition, distributer and all. PSC steering wheel, front and rear complete hydraulic steering with joystick, 18" ORI DP3 front struts and ORI STX 18" rears struts too! Complete exhaust with headers. Everything is either new or rebuilt. Fresh buggy!!!! New bearings in the Rockwells and new Ouverson u-joints too. All the drive line has customs driveshafts and everything is new. Carrier bearing and everything is upgraded to 1410 too! This is a well built buggy. Not average at all. Top shelf stuff here.

All DOM tubing 1 3/4". Great buggy. Freakin shame I can't play anymore!!!

Man never give up look at Randall Key man a true hero and should be an inspiration to you can over come it I believe in you man hell where ya I'll come help ya finish it if your close never let nothing. Hold you back bro

Thank bro. I definitely will consider it bro. All of my injuries came from my military service. I just want to see someone finish it. I spent two years with great friends building it then all these MRIs revealed I had broke my back and it had been trying to fuse itself. I only can stand or walk about 10 minutes a day. That makes it impossible for me to do anything to this buggy. Thanks for the encouragement bro. I live in Kentucky. I would be grateful and even pay someone a decent wage to finish it for me. I cannot do it

My back is ****ed from the military too. C5,C6,C7. Arthritis in it like I'm 75 years old and I'm only 44. **** it I'm gonna ride til I'm crippled and then I'm putting hand controls in! I still gotta get with you on the steering rams. I'm interested in the bare chassis too.

The sacrifices that we made for our country!

Damn it man well I personally want to say thank u for your sacrifices and if I didn't live in Chattanooga, TN, I'd come put it together will you sat in a chair and we"d :drinkers: and get that bitch done for you, again thank you for ur sacrifice but damn I hate that it took some thing u love from u that just suck ass period. :'( Hopefully someone will help you finish it instead of taking advantage of your situation brother. Best wishes to ya

I appreciate it. Really. Honestly the only thing this buggy needs is wired and fine tuned. Everything has been test fitted. Driveshafts and all.

Hell yeah dat a boy now I gotta try and get a weekend to come help ya man glad to see your perseverance and not given up on what you love, honestly I had a shitty day but reading that made me smile :dblthumb: :dblthumb: :dblthumb: ;D

krackem said:
Hell yeah dat a boy now I gotta try and get a weekend to come help ya man glad to see your perseverance and not given up on what you love, honestly I had a shitty day but reading that made me smile :dblthumb: :dblthumb: :dblthumb: ;D

Depending on when you go up, I'd be interested in tagging along. While I won't be a huge help, I'm a good gopher and quick learner!

Anything I can do to say thanks to a fine person being willing to fight for my freedom!

Doctor cannot repair my back as of yesterday's appointment. Buggy has gotta go. I'll never be able to ride in it. Will consider trades. Just remember. All this buggy needs is wired up. All the parts are here and mounted. You could have this buggy wheelin in a weekend.

Let me think about it. I can't remove any of the stuff on there in my condition. If you'll strip it all off, I'll sell it to you at a fair price. Inbox me for details