• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Upgraded front pinion?

B.DRAKE

Bought a upgraded rear diff! And first ride after that tore pinion out of front! Anybody know of upgrades for it? :dunno: :eat:

i blew mine twice before i upgraded its a direct bolt in. i only put 200 miles on it and broke 2 pinion bearings and trashed 2 ring and pinions. have beat the new one for 300 miles now with no issue

Need to ask jgoode for that.. he got more money than the clap doctor

00BIRMINGHAMTJ -shoot all 3 of yall are straight up ballers...... a new front diff is pocket change for bdrake

This guy has all the money you need. :dblthumb: Are pockets ant that deep like his.

Finally got time and took mine apart to inspect how bad the damage was and see if I could repair it or not! That's a BIG NEGATIVE! Got new upgraded front end in route(thanks to Basch Bros. Powersports)! Here is a few pics
219de7e5.jpg

d9fd30b7.jpg

72940510.jpg

B.DRAKE said:
Finally got time and took mine apart to inspect how bad the damage was and see if I could repair it or not! That's a BIG NEGATIVE! Got new upgraded front end in route(thanks to Basch Bros. Powersports)! Here is a few pics
219de7e5.jpg

d9fd30b7.jpg

72940510.jpg

Did you just order a new 2011 up front diff? Im going through the same issue with mine right now. Im supposed to p/u a 2011 Diff tonight to put back in.