• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

UPS brought me a present today

crazybluerider1

mmmmmm bender :redneck:

BENDER2.jpg

BENDER.jpg

I whipped up a stand out of a hitch receiver and some 2x2 tube and welded it to the side of my trailer for mobility. Should be a pretty solid mount. I can always hook the trailer up to a truck or something if it moves around too much when I'm bending the tooob.:awesomework:

Sweeeet !!

That JD2 is top quality. Don't forget to butter up you tubing with WD-40 prior to bending: that tube looks a little dry...

I'm not actually bending that tube. I was just making sure everything fit right. My order of 1.75x.120 won't be in until monday, then I get to start bending up a cage. Thanks for the tip on the lube:awesomework:

To the people that are using JD2's. How long are your handles?

Mine came with I think a 4 foot handle. Most of my work has been with 3/4 to 1" steel and aluminum. I made a short handle about 24" and it has more that enough leverage for that small size tube.

i like the degree ring it had precise measurments
do they make a 3 series now?

air over hydro :awesomework:

go down to harbor frieght and pic up a cherry picker long travel air over hydro cylinder for under a hunskie and it will make life good :cheer: . You will have to bend vert. but that is a good thing :cool: ..

My handle is about 3" long and under a bench somewhere I think. If you plan on doing any amount of tube it's all about the hydraulics :awesomework:

**** if you had some arms on you . :haha: :haha: the handle work great.