• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Urban Snow Wheeling

Man that looks like it would have been fun! A friend of mine rode his quad into town today (3 miles each way). He didn't run into any cops tho..

money you know I'm guna give you **** the next time we wheel, about the screen for a windshield,,,,, but that was cool bud!

and what was that cop going to do, that thing has no registration, maybe insurance, but not the kind you would be carrying. he just wanted to check out you're yota........... or tire thing going down the road, with no (WHAT THE HECK IS THAT THING DOING DRIVING ON MY STREET'S!!!!!!):awesomework: :awesomework:

Last edited:
I can't watch YouTube at work but I will definately be checkin this out when I get home.......:awesomework: Money.

At this point I'd be happy for some snow to wheel in within 2 hours away. :mad:

AWESOME!

That kinda reminds me of when I lived on 40th in West Seattle. I'd take my Kawasaki Prairie 650 quad up the city street to Starbucks for coffee on the weekends. Never really raised any eyebrows and no cops hassled me either. It was amazing how no one really even seemed to notice.

I wonder if you would've been stopped if a cop saw you during daylight hours... I guess it depends on the cop. I've ran into a bunch of them in the past day or two, mainly because I wanna take the closed roads and they won't let me :mad: :mad: Something about 'if I do it then everyone will? BS'

But oh man thats some awesome crawlin!

hey Money, you were looking for something 'different' to do this weekend .. you should come down to Evans creek!

good job money i thought i would drive my rig in this morning and on hyway 9 this morning i say a sherif sitting at a stop light and i just went blowing through and he didn't do anything and i live in snohomish and drove it to redmond but dropped the ollady off in totemlake first and at 5:30 i have to go up and get her and haul ass for the back roads. great vid bud.:awesomework:

Saturday night is going to be the urban wheelin night. Looks like we are expected to get 24" :masturbanana[1]: