• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

UTV HILL CLIMB CHALLENGE?

Wannabecrawler

Just a feeler to see how many would be interested in seeing or competing in a UTV hill climb challenge, like a fastest to the top of the hill. Could possibly be a good payout depending on intrest and number of competitors. Any feedback would greatly be appreciated. Been talking to Mark owner of HPO and he said he would like to have the race happen, and wanted me to post this up to see if there would be any intrest.

Would need to have two classes, 800 down, 801 up. Or run them all in one class and have two trees 60" apart at the finish line.

Dwalk said:
Would need to have two classes, 800 down, 801 up. Or run them all in one class and have two trees 60" apart at the finish line.

What you got against stuff over 60" wide??

And I say 1 class, hell SRRS made 800s run with everything esle :****:

We were talking about the two hills that are side by side called too easy. Two classes could be done easy if that's what everybody would want. As for a date when that hasn't been set we are trying to see what kind of intrest first.

i'd be up for watching, my balls aint big enough to trust the stock cage lol.
Still cant believe i let yall talk me into that first hill at the start of the west point ride.

B.DRAKE said:
What you got against stuff over 60" wide??

And I say 1 class, hell SRRS made 800s run with everything esle :****:

Thats why the SRRS sucked in my opinion.

Nothing against a SxS over 60", it would make the race more competitive booyang

Dwalk said:

Stock xp is 64" wide.

Correct me if Im wrong but I think a 800 won 2 of the 3 hills at the last SRRS comp.

Budget YJ said:
Stock xp is 64" wide.

Correct me if Im wrong but I think a 800 won 2 of the 3 hills at the last SRRS comp.

Yep and mine is 67" molaugh dang ITP Beadlocks but I like em too much to part with em

Dwalk said:

What you really meant was that the hills are too steep and im too scared to try it... even if there is $10k to win

Dwalk said:

well that leaves me out lol mine little 660 is 67 or 8 wide... it doesnt have the power to make it up a hill no ways lol

FroggF350 said:
What you really meant was that the hills are too steep and im too scared to try it... even if there is $10k to win

cant see where he was getting at that. :dunno:

I've seen this man go up hills in a standard 800 with stock cage that I would of said HELL NO to.

Thanks Josh, Hills don't scare me and although I am a VERY poor ****er, it takes more than 10K for me to intentionally trash a 12K machine for someone else's amusement.

Sorry for the thread jacking Mr. Hutchinson, The comp your talking about would be fun and worth getting together.

Dwalk said:
Thanks Josh, Hills don't scare me and although I am a VERY poor ****er, it takes more than 10K for me to intentionally trash a 12K machine for someone else's amusement.

Sorry for the thread jacking Mr. Hutchinson, The comp your talking about would be fun and worth getting together.
No problem Darren that comment was uncalled for!

Come on now it was just a joke... The sxs class was worth $14,000 overall, and thats worth giving it a shot. No one that raced in our series in the sxs class did even $1000 dammage. We only had about 5 rolls, and the hills we used weren't that bad. Saying our series sucked because we didnt have an 800 class is whats uncalled for. Every event we put on had hills that 800s won, except SuperLift, and only one entered and he broke an axle on the first hill. If we were hosting drag racing then other classes would be necessary.
Sorry to highjack your thread Wannabecrawler, if you guys need any help with comp lets us know, we have 3 laser timing systems, and will help out in any way we can. Hopefully I can compete in your event.

FroggF350 said:
Come on now it was just a joke... The sxs class was worth $14,000 overall, and thats worth giving it a shot. No one that raced in our series in the sxs class did even $1000 dammage. We only had about 5 rolls, and the hills we used weren't that bad. Saying our series sucked because we didnt have an 800 class is whats uncalled for. Every event we put on had hills that 800s won, except SuperLift, and only one entered and he broke an axle on the first hill. If we were hosting drag racing then other classes would be necessary.
Sorry to highjack your thread Wannabecrawler, if you guys need any help with comp lets us know, we have 3 laser timing systems, and will help out in any way we can. Hopefully I can compete in your event.

No problem thanks for offering your help and time. We are just trying to get as much Input from the competitors themselves befor we put the race together so that we can give them what they want.