• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired v8 juggy on 1 tons $8000

buggy68

2x3 quarter inch custom frame with cj hood and grill and whats left of a yj tub
355 chevy on propane, roller rockers, small cam (very healthy lil motor)
sm 465 trans and np205 twin sticked
dana 60 front, 513s, Detroit locker, btf diff guard, hi steer with full hydro, 35 spline inner and outer shafts with drive flanges
14 bolt rear, 513s, welded, btf diff guard
4 linked front and rear, front is coils with fox shocks, rear is fox 2.0x16 air shocks
corbeau seats and harnesses
removable steering wheel
harbor freight winch with in cab controls
42 tsls on diy beadlocks
full hydro steering

turn key ready to ride $8000 or $9500 with a hd 18ft dual axle trailer
Oneida, tn
423-215-5038

Attachments

• orins juggy.jpg
    orins juggy.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 173
Re:

Please post a few more pics. Interested.

Sent from my mind to your computer screen.

I just went out to the shop and got some pics, sorry its a lil dirty been too cold to wash it.

Attachments

• orins juggy1.jpg
    orins juggy1.jpg
    236.5 KB · Views: 149
  • orins juggy2.jpg
    orins juggy2.jpg
    337.3 KB · Views: 134
  • orins juggy3.jpg
    orins juggy3.jpg
    361.2 KB · Views: 130
  • orins juggy4.jpg
    orins juggy4.jpg
    231.3 KB · Views: 144
do some trading on a toyota truggy and cash redone the rear 4 link its coil sprung with 14 inch travel shocks no suspension in the pic has marlin crawler dual cases 37 inch boggers on bead locks offenhouser intake with holley 4 barrel carb rear leafs in front with high steer all stock shafts

Attachments

• 040.jpg
    040.jpg
    906 KB · Views: 120
depends on how much $$ boot were talking. Just text me and we go from their 423-215-5038

Bouncer chassis in the background is coming along nicely! Was out your way this past weekend riding at Royal Blue.

Bump for great guys to deal with.

ridered3 said:
Bouncer chassis in the background is coming along nicely! Was out your way this past weekend riding at Royal Blue.

Bump for great guys to deal with.
you need to hollar at me next time your up that way I'm in jacksboro only about 10-15 minutes from me we could do some rideing :dblthumb:

Little of both but it could go both ways still has heat and air.locker in fron t spool in rear .Dana 44's f/r decent jeep needs stretched very solid no rust.fuel cell no back seat.4.0 5 speed 4.88 gears.38 Baja claws.bead locks.

fordcontraption01 said:
you need to hollar at me next time your up that way I'm in jacksboro only about 10-15 minutes from me we could do some rideing :dblthumb:

There'd derail/bump....

Next time I come up ill holler at you and 5brothers again. Went up to ride with a buddy that is fixing to be deployed in a few weeks. Want to go back soon though.

Latest posts