• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Vacation

John Galbreath Jr.

38 Special & Solo Buggy
Well, we are off. Got to Perdido Key (Gulf Shores - Pensacola area). Got here about 3PM, just got back from the beach. Did not take camera today, so no pics yet. First stop for fuel today was $270.52. We will stay here for two nights and head a little further south alond the Gulf Coast. Got wi-fi in the RV park. Cool. What's for dinner?

For all you workabees :flipoff1:, see you July 28th.

So hows the Weather? This time next week I will be at the beach, can't wait.
So you towing a vehicle behind the motorhome to drive around?

Cole said:
So hows the Weather? This time next week I will be at the beach, can't wait.
So you towing a vehicle behind the motorhome to drive around?

Weather is nice today. I have not looked at the forcast. Water is a little cool. We tow a Jeep JK Rubicon.

What's for dinner?
If your in Flowreada it better be seafood.
The last time I was in Pensacola , I saw more tatoos on the wemens than I have ever seen I my life. They wer'nt the norm tatoo like a dolphin or butterfly I'm talking pictures, and alot of names tatooed on the high butt area. The guys were even worse.

We ate at a resturant on Pensacola beach. It had a big ship in the parking lot, forget the name. The best thing about it theres a beach right behind it with volley ball and smokin hot ladys.

We are in Carrabelle Beach.

http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=29.83059,-84.691775&z=16&t=h&hl=en

It is behind Dog Island, so there are no waves here. Very few people too. Nice and Quiet.

Here are some pics:

http://s308.photobucket.com/albums/kk347/FireLogs/Vacation%202008/

No pepper.gif here. I will post some up at our next stop, hopefully. We go tomorrow to Hudson, FL.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?1c=Carrabelle&1s=FL&1y=US&1l=29.8531&1g=-84.664398&1v=CITY&2c=Hudson&2s=FL&2y=US&2l=28.364201&2g=-82.693604&2v=CITY

must be havin a good time!! did you enjoy the rain that came through a couple of days ago? If you feel like it, lemme know and we could meet up when come through Jacksonville. as for fuel, I think if you can make it through Jacksonville before filling up, fill up in GA, right across the border...it is usually 5-8 cents cheaper.....or atleast it was

Brian

less pics of you topless more pics of wimmens topless :flipoff1:

Looks beautiful, wish I was at the beach right now !! I bet you guys are lovin it ! :afro:

Well I have posted a bunch of new pictures. Here is the PhotoBucket. Best on slideshow. I have divided it up by day. We had a great sunset today in Key Largo.

http://s308.photobucket.com/albums/kk347/FireLogs/Vacation%202008/

7-10-155.jpg

:afro: Obama Sucks :afro:

Key Largo is nice thumb.gif I liked it way better than Key West, but maybe cuz there were 2 many queers running around KW laughing1

I hope that you are not drinking those fruity drinks with the umbrellas and wearing your man thong. Plez no pics. :drinkers: :eek:

Matt O. said:
Cant hide $$ :flipoff1:

Most going for deisel. $1,150 so far.

Unexpected $1,750 expense on AC/heat pump failure. That also cost $250 in deisel for backtracking to get fixed.

But we don't eat out much. Lunch at Margaritaville (6-30) and dinner last night in Key Largo (7-10) are the only two tim so far.

Tomorrow we pick up and leave Key Largo and go to Key West, where we will spend a week. Need a rainbow shirt with th red circle and slash through it.

John Galbreath Jr. said:
Most going for deisel. $1,150 so far.

Unexpected $1,750 expense on AC/heat pump failure. That also cost $250 in deisel for backtracking to get fixed.

But we don't eat out much. Lunch at Margaritaville (6-30) and dinner last night in Key Largo (7-10) are the only two tim so far.

Tomorrow we pick up and leave Key Largo and go to Key West, where we will spend a week. Need a rainbow shirt with th red circle and slash through it.

7 Mile bridge in a motorhome... Definetly NOT jealous :flipoff1: laughing1

ok ok ok... you got me.. still jealous thumb.gif pepper.gif loller.gif :spin: :woody:

I forgot what yer towing with the motorhome for a run-around car... what is it?

Headed out to eat and will post pics later. But could not wait on this one. Went to a State Park Beach today.

7-17-072a.jpg

Everyone needs a little lotion.

I will post these under "Hardline" Folder, the password will be "pepper". Too many people looking at my vacation pics to post there. :spin: