• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Vegas

Re: Re: Vegas

jeeptj99 said:
saw somewhere he shot a cop through the door before they breached it.
In the pictures of the room from the hall there are bullet holes in the door .. where there were shots exchanged

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

There's no telling what really went down, dude could have been deep into the federal government in his recent years. He worked for the IRS handling auditing defense contracts back in the day, and also worked for the company that later became Lockheed Martin. He moved around every few years it looks like, owning properties in several different states. He made a killing somewhere along the line. Maybe inheritance from his bank robbing father? Who knows. Lot of good info in this Fox News article on him, but it states his recent work history is unclear. Which is odd. That's usually what happens when you get deeper into government employment, your work history just goes away. Nonetheless, he purchased 33 different firearms within the past year.

He also looks rough in that recent driver's license photo in this article, skin looks yellowish typical of cancer patients. Wonder if he did get some bad medical news? Or if he just started letting himself go over the past year as he started going crazy.

There's definitely a missing link somewhere that could tie every single bit of this clusterfuck together.

Edit - forgot to post article link

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/04/las-vegas-shooter-stephen-paddock-had-government-jobs-bought-33-weapons-last-year.html

Boy you guys are some conspiracy theory mofos, anybody can copy and paste **** on documents and spread some bullshit on the web, I'm listening to press conference now and they believe something happened in oct of 16 in his life cause that's when he started to purchase guns. Damn man I'd believe the cops over a YouTuber any day. Put ur foil hats on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They said he fired 200+ rounds down that hallway. The other thing I found interesting, is that the Sheriff said there was evidence,that he had plans to escape and survive, but, would not comment on that evidence. He must have been crazy thinking he could get out of that alive

Zjman said:
Boy you guys are some conspiracy theory mofos, anybody can copy and paste **** on documents and spread some bullshit on the web, I'm listening to press conference now and they believe something happened in oct of 16 in his life cause that's when he started to purchase guns. Damn man I'd believe the cops over a YouTuber any day. Put ur foil hats on.

What I just typed in my previous post about his work history was confirmed by Fox News. I expressed my skepticism of the facebook video. Although the sting operation thing sounded viable.

The thing about the sting theory that is ridiculous, is, why would this guy buy guns legally registered to him to sell to a terrorist? Wouldn't he have wanted to buy guns that wouldn't lead folks to his front door?

dwa2469 said:
The thing about the sting theory that is ridiculous, is, why would this guy buy guns legally registered to him to sell to a terrorist? Wouldn't he have wanted to buy guns that wouldn't lead folks to his front door?

To make it look more like he wasn't a government agent? Just one idea kicked around, I wasn't taking it to the bank or anything. Lol

muddinmetal said:
That would explain why his hands were covered so he couldn't scratch them and get DNA under his fingernails I guess
Girl you so crazy

I'm just tryin to figure out where all of the off the wall info comes from?

Not a single person talked or elaborated on why his hand or hands are covered? He had a pistol grip on one and a bipod on the other. His hands ain't gettin hot. So what gives?

I noticed the vid on page 3 no longer exists. Hmm

On top of that he didn't switch sides of the building. He went 10 windows, maybe 35 feet to his left.

So was the difference in sound because he fired down the hallway at that point. Lol

We'll never know

Re:

I read around 200 rds were fired down hallway.

The gloves were said to be a preventive measure he took regularly to avoid chemical allergic reactions. In that last article I posted, it said his girlfriend didn't wear perfume or makeup so as not to agitate his allergies. Gun oil is easily spread among firearms, maybe he was safeguarding from that or something else.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Re:

I feel like the sewing circle has een revived. What's the prize if we guess what happened first?

Bunch of people are dead, I don't go to outdoor venues that are packed, I am headed too Harlan in less than two hours and who cares? The truth is already do convoluted with theories from everyone, the truth may never be known.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

lowbudgetjunk said:
I feel like the sewing circle has een revived. What's the prize if we guess what happened first?

Bunch of people are dead, I don't go to outdoor venues that are packed, I am headed too Harlan in less than two hours and who cares? The truth is already do convoluted with theories from everyone, the truth may never be known.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk
Agreed 1000%

I think people are looking to deep into this...Were watching these movies with elaborate plots, big bad governments, evil villains and boggie men that are out to get us and think this is what happened.
I bet in the end were going to find out this guy was nothing but a sick **** with a bunch of guns and full of hate who went off the deep end.

A lot of unknowns in this one and a lot of people watching too much CSI and making some outrageous claims. I'm not sold on much of the narrative we have so far and mainly because there is so much that conflicts. I'm sure most of it is because there is no official statement released yet and every outlet seems to relay different info. Typical these days.

I spend a **** ton of time in Las Vegas for work so just from knowing the area:

Muzzle flash speculations - its the most light polluted city in the US. Its going to be difficult for a cell phone video amidst chaos to pinpoint muzzle flash from 400+ yds away that is 250ft + above the area he was firing at. I'm gonna call BS on just about every person claiming they "know" they see it.

Same goes for the people claiming multiple shooters - tons of **** in that area for sound to bounce off of and be picked up by a shitty camera phone mic. Other wings of the hotel, nearby structures, jet blast walls on the airport tarmac just beyond the venue. The photo circulating of three windows broken out on a lower floor is the wrong side of the hotel. That is overlooking the pool and convention center side of the hotel.

Just about the only thing that is going to sell me on a narrative for this tragedy is footage of him or bellhops dragging multiple bags to that room over the course of a few days and some matched up 4473's with guns found in the hotel.

Re:

Just googled and everyone is not letting it show up or saying they have suspended sales to get orders out. A bunch of news articles pop up also.

These idiots do not understand you can ban stuff to gain saftey.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

My guess is the makers of those bump stocks are probably shitting their pants, once the families lawyers get involved they will be bankrupt. Yup in America where we can sue for anything