• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Vendors who are hard to do Business with

dwa2469

22RTE Buggy,LC Axles,39 reds
I am going to write a rant about a vendor when I have time. Does anyone else have any stories, that, may save me some grief in the future.

I bought some led lights from Rednecklights one time when he was doing a buy two get a free handy.
His hands were a little rough...
#alabamahandshake

Eddy, Piper said, that is why he went out of business, you bought all of his stock during that sale :flipoff1:

Only time I've ever lost my cool / business side was with a bicycle shop that was fixing my mountain bike. Holy **** I brought the whole ghetto projects of Detroit and Washington DC down on their asses. Never went back obviously.

tonybolton said:
Only time I've ever lost my cool / business side was with a bicycle shop that was fixing my mountain bike. Holy **** I brought the whole ghetto projects of Detroit and Washington DC down on their asses. Never went back obviously.

Rich people problems....

tonybolton said:
Super confused by your inference. Did the dark clerk have a chocolate melt down?

I try to be as professional as I can when dealing with businesses/companies.... believe it or not with all the immature things I post here.

I was also pissed off that I let myself act that way as well so that didn't help the situation.