• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Video from the Adventure Off Road Park bounty hill

Dvaughn1971

Big Tim Bacon's 1st run on the Adventure Off Road bounty hill

Very nice job on the camera......the bounty is still up on this hill.....$1000 this coming Sunday at 2pm EST/1pm CDT.......come get it if you can.

Tom, I was driving the white and blue jeep you showed around the park today. You've got a great park and have a lot of first class ideas. if nobody climbs your bounty hill this next weekend, for the MONSTERS OF ROCK event I'll put some money with yours. I would like this event to be a good one and I would like your park to profit from it as well. we want Parks like your to stay open so this sport can continue to grow. Thanks again!

halcat said:
Tom, I was driving the white and blue jeep you showed around the park today. You've got a great park and have a lot of first class ideas. if nobody climbs your bounty hill this next weekend, for the MONSTERS OF ROCK event I'll put some money with yours. I would like this event to be a good one and I would like your park to profit from it as well. we want Parks like your to stay open so this sport can continue to grow. Thanks again!

If I make it down for the event I'd put up some money too! Heard a lot of good things.

I'm saving mine for wind rock next week or I would be there, if yall knew my luck you would do the same, i will be down there again in a couple weeks to collect the money :dblthumb:, its a great park to wheel, dont know about the owner he is kinda funny not funny haha if you know what I mean, Tom knows what i mean, nah really he is doing a great job and I'm glad we got another park to ride, so yall have fun and be safe this weekend, see yall in a couple weeks,

And the bounty goes up!!! 3000$ for monsters of rock!! If know one makes it I hope Tom goes up on the bounty and plans about a month or more in advance
To Get ALL the Big boys to come try at a price they can't resist For the biggest show on the south east region!! Be greedy Get them all to come!! Lets fill the park!

I'm looking forward to Monsters! What is the schedule for the weekend?

Oh I'll be there with a camera again might need to hitch a ride with some one since the wreck but I'll walk around the park if I have to