• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Video from the final ride at Mountainside OHV

Cole on rev limiter at Mountainside OHV

Bubba1 said:
Little Tim Bacon looks like he can back that 800 internet hp up. Dam thats raw power and on propane!

After running with him at SETTC....That's a bad ass motor. Without a doubt one of the most impressive engines I've ever been around.

Tim...How you like the tons?

Buggy looks good man. :dblthumb:

Draco said:
After running with him at SETTC....That's a bad ass motor. Without a doubt one of the most impressive engines I've ever been around.

Tim...How you like the tons?

Buggy looks good man. :dblthumb:
I like them so far miss the rear steer but I can live without it right now for the weight differrence and the gearing of the tons, we need to get together again and gas on it some more. let me know the next time you get out.

tbacon38 said:
I like them so far miss the rear steer but I can live without it right now for the weight differrence and the gearing of the tons, we need to get together again and gas on it some more. let me know the next time you get out.

Will we be seeing the Bacons in Arkansas in Feb?!?!?!?!

BustedKnucklefilms said:
Will we be seeing the Bacons in Arkansas in Feb?!?!?!?!

I seen where little tim was already in the comp, gonna be on hell of a show. I just hope there is time for everyone to enjoy the rest of the park as well. I would suggest to try and get there at least a day early to wheel and and have fun, then start gassin it on sat :dblthumb:

xjpaddler said:
I seen where little tim was already in the comp, gonna be on hell of a show. I just hope there is time for everyone to enjoy the rest of the park as well. I would suggest to try and get there at least a day early to wheel and and have fun, then start gassin it on sat :dblthumb:
I'm not sure if we are going.

tbacon38 said:

Cool deal man! :dblthumb: We'll give ya a shout next time we going. :driving:

Cole said:
I got this one and before anybody starts hating he killed the ignition but because the Throttle was Hung wide open the engine wouldn't die. Thankfully know one was hurt and all rigs were ok. However Rich Berry did go for a little swim in the creek
Tim Cameron and Shelby Tanners INSANE RIDE

DAYUMMMM! I hate that I missed seeing that! Ppl were telling me about it after I finally made it back down there that afternoon. DAMN it's a wonder everybody got out of the way quick enough! Glad nobody got hurt!

That particular climb has several different lines of rock that slope differently from the others. It is very easy to get turned sideways on that climb when wet. Being able to turn around on that climb when wet takes some quick thinking and reacting to a rapidly changing situation. None of us can be prepared in advanced for all mechanical failures. As spectators we should always be looking for an escape route should a rig get out of control. The guys that had their rigs at the bottom were in the right place to create a safe barrier.

Thanks to all that came out and supported the park, and as always many thanks to the men and women that put on the shows with their rigs.
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]