• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Videos from Southern Rock Racing event Wheeling in the Country

Cole

Lori did spank flipper with them reds. But I think it had alot to do with that spotter sittin in the drivers seat! :****:

Bones said:
How can people afford to be so hard on equipment week after week? Great videos as always ya crazy phucks :flipoff1:

Apparently they made better life choices than us :****:

Can't hide $$$.

Sure is entertaining though! :dblthumb:

BUG-E J said:
Lori did spank flipper with them reds. But I think it had alot to do with that spotter sittin in the drivers seat! :****:

I agree Ethan was a huge help for sure. He talked her through it. Just like on axle hill on her second run he helped her out huge there. She is still learning and gets extremely nervous.

Cole said:
I agree Ethan was a huge help for sure. He talked her through it. Just like on axle hill on her second run he helped her out huge there. She is still learning and gets extremely nervous.
I could hear him from the bottom of axle hill screamin go go go and slappin the air with his hand like he was hittin the gas. Her and Shelby both are startin to really look like they know what there doin now. I saw both of them catch reverse and save a roll last weekend! :woot:

Re: Re: Videos from Southern Rock Racing event Wheeling in the Country

Nice videos as always! Mrs. Madram and Shelby did awesome!

Sent from my SCH-M828C using Tapatalk 2

Sooo when are you guys gonna start looking at sponsorships? You guys in the dirty south obviously have crowds showing up (good or bad), Youtube hits haveto be thru the roof on some of these videos. Pretty much seems like its the next Monster Jam series. Its exactly what people want to see. So whos gonna be first to start getting some product sponsors or money for this crazy ****? If know one has thought about and get a big $$$ sponsor you owe me a ride :driving:

Looks like you need more air in the front tires.
If you are going to hit the ledge at 50 mph. :****:

We've successfully climbed it like that before just didn't work out this time. And I can't say it enough how proud of shelby and lori I am they both done awesome this weekend. All that happened to mine was my front wheels and tires it was about time for some more anyway :dblthumb: COLEWORX tuff is about all I know that saved it

Had a blast down there Saturday! First time I had seen those climbs before and they are much steeper than the videos lead me to believe. For the cameramen, your pics and videos are awesome! I'd like to see ya'll do a walk around of the hills/obstacles to really let the people watching from home get an idea of the difficulties and the ledges and whats involved to get up the climbs.

Looks like that "Rock Star" had a lil too much to drink and bout got his ass hurt. I like how he did get in there and help on the second rollover and push with one hand while holding a beer in the other molaugh

Great videos.

Re: Re: Re: Videos from Southern Rock Racing event Wheeling in the Country

Joc said:
Looks like that "Rock Star" had a lil too much to drink and bout got his ass hurt. I like how he did get in there and help on the second rollover and push with one hand while holding a beer in the other molaugh

Great videos.
I was just thinking the same thing! :molaugh

Wow that was the most fun I ever had at a comp! I kept having to remind myself that it was a competition...lol We have 50gig of video to go through so hang in there. Big Thanks to all the folks that helped me out with videoing. Brad, Jonathan, Alicia, Ty, Adam, CJ, one of the 4x4 nation guys I couldnt do it without people like yall helping me out. :dblthumb:

Ethan trying Axle Hill in the RZR. :driving:
RZR ROCK BOUNCIN with Ethan Tanner

BustedKnucklefilms said:
Wow that was the most fun I ever had at a comp! I kept having to remind myself that it was a competition...lol We have 50gig of video to go through so hang in there. Big Thanks to all the folks that helped me out with videoing. Brad, Jonathan, Alicia, Ty, Adam, CJ, one of the 4x4 nation guys I couldnt do it without people like yall helping me out. :dblthumb:

Ethan trying Axle Hill in the RZR. :driving:
RZR ROCK BOUNCIN with Ethan Tanner

So are ya'll going to run Axle hill at the next side by side event?