• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Visions Event at MidAmerica Outdoors in Jay, Oklahoma

ridered3

Not Rigless

INTRODUCING VISIONS OFF-ROAD 2021

Mark your calendar for July 16th-25th, 2021 to experience an exciting 8 days of off-road racing & entertainment at MidAmerica Outdoors in Jay, Oklahoma.

SCHEDULE v

TYPES OF RACING v

ENTERTAINMENT v

Wanted to go and support the racers I work with but boys are playing baseball and need to be here.

Wanted to go and support the racers I work with but boys are playing baseball and need to be here.
Totally understandable there. I'm hoping the event does well and they keep having it, that way I can make the trip out there one year.

1A0A25DF-F104-4E63-8A20-1F142637B067.jpeg
08806A70-8103-42A1-8D0F-C5BAEF3A6DDF.jpeg
C91632CA-043F-4AE2-8864-6234DD060CCC.jpeg
A5D60302-4420-4801-A43D-C493B0F2B573.jpeg

I guess concerts are a big draw, are there actual trail and trail riding allowed?

buckcherry has a song "Ridin" that should fit the bill well.

I guess concerts are a big draw, are there actual trail and trail riding allowed?

buckcherry has a song "Ridin" that should fit the bill well.

From what I understand about the event, they are trying to make it fun for the whole family (ie: various offroad stuffs, concerts, kids stuff, kids racing, swimming, lazy river, etc). I've never been there, so have no idea what level of difficulty they have in terms of trails, but just saw this on their website:

"We have over 1,000 acres of accessible trails during events - they are primarily wooded, with some dozed roads. They are most easily accessed & enjoyed by SXS/UTVs, but we welcome all off-road vehicles to the park and all can enjoy the trails.

There are varying levels of difficulty - dozed roads easily passable by any off-road vehicle, and many wooded areas to explore with hills to climb and more difficult trails.
"
Resized-Image_540x.png

Daily Livestreams of all events:

Latest posts