• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

vulcanizing, who does it in Decatur, Cullman, Huntsville area?

Holcome tire in Russelville is great he has done 10 plus for me price range from 40-100 depending on size of cut and size of tire

I guy in Priceville did my last one. I forget his name. He mainly works with big truck tires.

Thanks. Got a local price and seemed high! To far to go to Russellville, have had lots of recommendation for that guy.

I live in Cullman, got a 2" cut in sidewall. Will let local guys do it. Will report.

USA tire in priceville no longer does them. If that's who
You were referring to

boltnutguy said:
Thanks. Got a local price and seemed high! To far to go to Russellville, have had lots of recommendation for that guy.

I live in Cullman, got a 2" cut in sidewall. Will let local guys do it. Will report.

Bennett Tire did a sx for me about 6 or 7 years ago never had any problems with it. Post up your rig and name there are several of us on here from Cullman.

Radial Tire in Jasper has done them for us for a while. The are fast and good at it.

I said I would report.... Got the tire vulcanized at Bennett Tire in Cullman. Did a great job. Big Boot on inside. Dropped off on Monday picked up Wed. Guy that does them was off on Monday. Holds air, when I get some mud on it it will not be noticeable. 100 dollar bill.

Latest posts