• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired vw turbo diesel samurai buggy

Rasnick08

1.6 VW powered samurai buggy. Samurai transmisson and t- case 6:5:1. Toyota axles 4 linked front and rear with 14 inch fox air shocks. 39.5 irocs on allied bead locks tires still have tits on them just paid 1700$.Corbeau seats and harnesses. Sway bar on rear axle. Buggy is ready to ride. Just put a new motor in it with 120k miles. Brand new kicker wake tower enclosures and speakers. All 4 led rock lights brand new and brand new led 7" headlights. I have a brand new never mounted PSC double ended ram/clevis kit/tie rod kit/trail gear mounting plate that I bought from wod just haven't got around to getting it on that will go for the right price. Not letting me post pics here is a link to YouTube from the old owner I'll continue to try and pics http://youtu.be/bKMQWGMtMDA price is 10,500$ 513-692-8813 location Cincinnati Ohio I'm in Florida for work so txt is best

kushKrawlin said:
That is a cool rig. Bump for you. Is that a house fire in that one pic or a dodge idling ?
I was thinking the same but I believe it's the Sammy getting some fuel thrown to it lol

I seen this rig at the car wash her in Bardstown last summer. Cool little rig.

A friend owned this awhile back, Ive rode in and drove it.....very capable little buggy.