• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired W-56, Twin Sticked 4.7 Case, Centerforce Clutch, Weber Carb, 37" Pitbulls

matth_85

Posting for a friend.

Good condition W-56 Trans with a year old Centerforce clutch. Clutch was ran in the woods 20 times max, but it has probably seen some abuse. Flywheel goes with it. Twin sticked top shift Toy case with Trail Gear 4.7 gears. Also have a torched out FROR style cross member that can go if needed. Will have to have the tube for support added back as the current one was used for the swap. $750 for all (He may separate if there are buyers for more than one thing).

Weber outlaw carb. $200

37" PBR's on 15x10 DIY beadlocks. Tires are 80%. $900

All prices OBO

PM me with questions or txt Craig at 864-554-1SEVEN SEVEN ONE

All parts can be delivered to RBD if paid for or deposit sent.

Pics to follow.

Thanks man. And yes, that is correct. Parts are in Greenwood, SC. And as I said can be sent to RBD next week.

I think he really wanted to sell it as a unit. Are you wanting JUST the case, no shifters, etc.?

910cd90a8dc20e0bc4b303cb9d65852f.jpg

e30a162c8375320783abd471d35cf110.jpg

matth_85 said:
I think he really wanted to sell it as a unit. Are you wanting JUST the case, no shifters, etc.?
Depends what he wants for it (the case with shifters)

Like I said before, make him an offer. I have asked him a price but he works night shift and 50-60 hrs a week so hearing back from him is not instant.

Craig said $450 on the case and shifters. Sounds like a bargain to me.

Interested in just the transfercase. Shoot me a text 972-567-23 nine eight. I just have a couple questions and can send yA money.

I listed it for a friend. He doesn't get on here. Shoot him a txt or I will get him in touch tomorrow. He works wild hrs though as I said before.