• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

W.E.ROCK coming to everett?

I wonder where they plan on holding such an event in P.A. (grew up over there)...fairgrounds maybe???

I wonder where they plan on holding such an event in P.A. (grew up over there)...fairgrounds maybe???

also stated by rich the location in PA is across from the straights....whatever that means.

this was posted on here a few years ago also, it will never happen, and especially in p.a., not sure why they would even say that? and across the straits in canada???

I talked to Big at the grand nats and he was e-mailing back and forth with a private land owner (Everett area) that wants to build a man made course. He also said that the northwest (goldendale) comps drew a good amount of spectators. He was asking for an estimate of spectator attendance.
With that said it would be great to have pro rock crawling back in the northwest but it will boil down to spectator interest and teams showing their interest in having it here!

I talked to Big at the grand nats and he was e-mailing back and forth with a private land owner (Everett area) that wants to build a man made course. He also said that the northwest (goldendale) comps drew a good amount of spectators. He was asking for an estimate of spectator attendance.
With that said it would be great to have pro rock crawling back in the northwest but it will boil down to spectator interest and teams showing their interest in having it here!

I think the first event in the greater Seattle area will set a new record for number of spectators at a WE-Rock event.

I've talked with big and lil and they both really want to come up here. They have intrest from many land owners and just need to nail down a deal. I'm sure money is the biggest hurdle. The other issue is that many of thier regular teams are from AZ making it tough on those teams.

Follow the pirate link and show your support for an event up here, wether it be spectator or competitor. http://pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?p=11974084#post11974084

The other issue is that many of thier regular teams are from AZ making it tough on those teams.

I have been to 3 of 5 events this year and there are teams from the nw that make the trip from seattle, gig harbor , kirkland, portland and canada! Travel is part of the gig! It's our turn to have an event closer to home. Also as Binder said we would set spectator records. I was surprised at what little attendance showed for the Grand nats.

Boy if it is a fund raiser for Reiter that would be great wayy to make some cash for the trails