• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

W.E.ROCK Grand Nationals Sept 28/29 Dayton TN

Big Rich

Hello everyone....
Just want to let everyone know about our season ending event. As the titles says its sept 28/29 at Kizzar's in Dayton TN

We have over 20 teams pre- registered - teams CEO. The eastern and the western series

3 great announcers, Dustin Webster, Jake Good and Fergie

More vendors, more action and more fun

As always we are looking for volunteers to help with this event, so if you want a couple of cool shirts, meals and free entry and camping contact me

Thanks,
Big Rich
530-417-5333

Big Rich said:
Hello everyone....
Just want to let everyone know about our season ending event. As the titles says its sept 28/29 at Kizzar's in Dayton TN

We have over 20 teams pre- registered - teams CEO. The eastern and the western series

3 great announcers, Dustin Webster, Jake Good and Fergie

More vendors, more action and more fun

As always we are looking for volunteers to help with this event, so if you want a couple of cool shirts, meals and free entry and camping contact me

Thanks,
Big Rich
530-417-5333

Man I've been looking forward to this event ever since last years Grand Nationals when I saw on Pirate that it would be here this year! Will be down there Saturday for sure!

By the way, good to have ya over here Big Rich. Now to just get introduced to some of the guys that can give you a good tour of some of the parks in the South.

You know we wouldnt miss it. Gunna try to make Dixie Run Thursday and Friday. Then head to Dayton for Friday and Saturday Night! :woot:

BustedKnucklefilms said:
You know we wouldnt miss it. Gunna try to make Dixie Run Thursday and Friday. Then head to Dayton for Friday and Saturday Night! :woot:

Sounds like an amazing weekend. Hopefully you have enough storage space, batteries, and swag for the events!

We are going to try and look at a few parks this next week for some of our Dirt Riot races - any suggestions?

hey big the gap would be a great place for dirt riot ,also durhamtown plantation in ga.

Yes what is "DIRT RIOT" :dunno: ,sounds like fun , and yea I say GAP , Morris Mtn. , and Durhamtown would be GREAT choices for some more off road race type events :dblthumb:

"I need more events to race RATTLER in" :driving:

zukiscott said:
Yes what is "DIRT RIOT" :dunno: ,sounds like fun , and yea I say GAP , Morris Mtn. , and Durhamtown would be GREAT choices for some more off road race type events :dblthumb:

"I need more events to race RATTLER in" :driving:

From talking with Marc Z, the Dirt Riot race at Dayton sounded a lot like an endurance race with a lot of rock obstacles. I wasn't there, but look forward to being at the next one, whenever it may be. Scott Lang-weren't you at that race?

Dirt Riot is an endurance rock race series.... Much like KOH but shorter laps 4-8 miles in length and we run 2-3 hour races - the rock sections are set up so there are easier lines and harder lines all doable in a Cherokee (easy lines at least)
Check our website or Facebook for more info on our style of racing

Sounds good lot like ECORS racin :dblthumb:

what about these easier "cherokee doable lines" ,,,somthing that could be done in a ZUKI thang on some 31.15.50,s :dunno:

any tire size restrictions fer little class :dunno:

;D

Fergie = Jim Hallegren, Dayton regular announcer

Sure you can run the rock sections in a zuk on 29's even

Hahaha the reference to. Cherokee's is that we set the courses with a Cherokee

697841d1348515164-2012-w-e-rock-grand-nationals-sept-28-29-gn-facebook.jpg

Who all is going to the event this weekend?