• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

W.E. Rock schedule 2023

Wagfabulous

Screenshot_20230104_123655_Instagram.jpg

@Wagfabulous thanks for the schedule. Added the Dayton event to my calendar to hopefully attend this year.
I plan on going again too . Spectators were down last year , hopefully they'll be more this year. Most people don't enjoy the technical crawling but I do . Little to no momentum and a good spotter defying gravity. Plus kizzards is close to home .

I plan on going again too . Spectators were down last year , hopefully they'll be more this year. Most people don't enjoy the technical crawling but I do . Little to no momentum and a good spotter defying gravity. Plus kizzards is close to home .
It's always seems to be hit or miss with spectators there. I typically don't get to go due to a family birthday that usually falls on that weekend. Seems like it works out for me to go every three years or so.

Id never be competitive in the pro trail class with the wagon but sure would be fun trying on the pro courses with 43s, drag axle, and southeast wheelbase. Just need window net and fire suit to do so.

the bad thing about that class is i dont have rear steer, fire suit, window nets.... the other class i forget which one all i need is tires less than 40 or 42" i dont remember. it's the class Bill competed in this past year.
You would be competing for fun, not to win. New class has the least number of changes to your buggy.

Latest posts