• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Waggy Springs Rough Country 8004

jeff150

Bought these from kmcminn but decided not to use so they are back up for sale.

I have 2 used Waggy Springs. They are Rough Country 8004, they are 3 inch lift spring but have had a leaf removed. These are the springs with the offset tiebolt. These springs need new tie bolts.

$50. Just looking to get my money back. Located in Hazel Green, AL

Attachments

• photo 2.PNG
    photo 2.PNG
    214.8 KB · Views: 58
  • photo 1.PNG
    photo 1.PNG
    262.9 KB · Views: 63
i'm close to there i'll take them and paypal you the money if you think you can get them over this way

thanks

i didn't mean bring them to my door step guys. i'd meet him at aop or somewhere in between he said he goes to aop every now and then.

might even buy him lunch at the krystals.

KMCMINN. I thought you had a deal worked out on these last weekend or i woulda thrown my hat in the ring didn't want to step on any ones toes.

JEFF150. let me know if we can work something out i'm easy like a highschool prom date

If I still have them next time I get that way I'll hook you up. May be going for the 9/12 bounty hill but not for sure yet.

Got a couple of others interested so just a matter of who meets up first.

Thanks,
Jeff

ktodarizzummm said:
i didn't mean bring them to my door step guys. i'd meet him at aop or somewhere in between he said he goes to aop every now and then.

might even buy him lunch at the krystals.

KMCMINN. I thought you had a deal worked out on these last weekend or i woulda thrown my hat in the ring didn't want to step on any ones toes.

JEFF150. l
me know if we can work something out i'm easy like a highschool prom date

I did have them sold my friend Smbroady82 even carried the up to Aop for me but sascommander couldn't find time to come get them. Then when they got back Jeff bought them.

jeff150 said:
If I still have them next time I get that way I'll hook you up. May be going for the 9/12 bounty hill but not for sure yet.

Got a couple of others interested so just a matter of who meets up first.

Thanks,
Jeff

thanks sounds good to me

kmcminn said:
I did have them sold my friend Smbroady82 even carried the up to Aop for me but sascommander couldn't find time to come get them. Then when they got back Jeff bought them.

i felt more like WE couldn't find the time meet up not just me . Broady didn't seem to mind, I don't mind, hope I didn't piss anyone off but it wasn't just ME :dblthumb:

sascommander184 said:
i felt more like WE couldn't find the time meet up not just me . Broady didn't seem to mind, I don't mind, hope I didn't piss anyone off but it wasn't just ME :dblthumb:

yep. all good over here. we will blame it on the stupid rain storm

free bump for ya Jeff

Broadys fault for being friends with Kevin. And Tyler i would love to buy you a Krystal. One fresh, hot, small, square Krystal. No cheese. Right before the leg wrestling match... Still undesputed champion.. See you there. :woot:

to troll some more as well i have a brand new set for sale if anyone else is looking and these are gone... i guess their gone... i got lost in random posts... lol

Easy NattyCaddy, My springs in your floor are the least of our worries. I'll buy a case of beer for you to store them until they sell.
Pretty sure the shop was like this before my springs showed up :flipoff1: :drinkers: