• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Wagoneer D44- 4.88s, Detroit, Highsteer, chomoly, 3 link

ibrokeit

Brock Higdon- Auburn, AL
After holding my axle for a guy for 3 weeks for him to back out, my axle is back for sale.

2 sets of locking hubs- 1 set warn premium, 1 set warn standard.
Full set of Yukon chromoly shafts (One side has a Yukon superjoint installed, the other side needs one)
Full set of stock shafts with u-joints, plus a few more axle shafts
Flat top knuckles with high steer arms
Both steering rods set up for Tacoma
All brackets for 3 link w/ Panhard bar (Allpros Tacoma Kit)
4.88 gears
Detroit locker (Locker stays locked all the time, I believe)
Warn half diff cover

Let me know if you need any specific measurments or pictures of it.

$750. Located in Opelika, Alabama
256-744-5164

image2.jpg

image.jpg

gears in good shape? I assume there's something wrong with the detroit? Does it act like a spool?

Yes, the locker is acting like a spool.

On the gears, when I got the axle, on about 4 of the teeth, the very faar outter part of the ring teeth had small chips missing. I have wheeled on it like that for 2 years or more with no issues at all.

will let a guy at work know about it. He's wanting to straight axle/link his 98 yota. He already has 4.88 gears in his so this would work perfectly.

Wish I had the money to throw at this! Got some broke axle shafts in my front end right now and looking at upgrading to chromoly shafts...which is about how much you can buy this whole front end for. Damn I never have the money when **** like this comes up :mad:

If you were closer I would be all over this deal. Would be perfect for that Tacoma SAS I been wanting to do.

Latest posts