• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Walker 10/29

Toyotanut said:
Yeah, thanks alot ya FAWKER for not gettting ahold of me:flipoff: Looks like a good time....

Did anyone make it up the big rock?

Yeah, actualy everyone made it up the big rock. After I went up, I backed around to do it again to make it more difficult.

KarlVP said:
You mean the rock that eats Jeeps for breakfast?

BTW, Nice AIR. You crazy bastards.

Must be a jeep thing sound slike the yotas can do it:flipoff:

Nice air and sweet pics. Looks a tad cold:redneck:

A buddy and I are planning on heading out there the first weekend of December. We both have rigs that can handle it no problem...but we have a group thats wanting to come out with us, and their rigs range from stock IFS rigs to built trucks. Is there stuff for the stock grade trucks as well, or will be towing out their busted carnage all day long?

Thanks for the advice...
:redneck:

NAC25 said:
A buddy and I are planning on heading out there the first weekend of December. We both have rigs that can handle it no problem...but we have a group thats wanting to come out with us, and their rigs range from stock IFS rigs to built trucks. Is there stuff for the stock grade trucks as well, or will be towing out their busted carnage all day long?

Thanks for the advice...
:redneck:

In my opinion it's all preaty easy with just a few hard parts, wich arnt realy that hard. I think a decent driver could take a stock rig thru there. But not if there's snow. That would make things much harder (read- fun) I think you would only have to pull them thru/up a few spots but overall they should be able to drive it.