• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Walker 2/5?

43 ft all together.... 27' MH and 16' trailer

You could squeeze this in if you leave the trailer hooked up at the spots by the newest bathroom...Jayson had his 26ft motorhome and 16' trailer still attached to the back for our Halloween run weekend...

Talk about a thread jack :flipoff: Anyways so whos gonna be up there, where do you want to meet and what time. lso for fun what you got for a rig

Talk about a thread jack :flipoff: Anyways so whos gonna be up there, where do you want to meet and what time. lso for fun what you got for a rig

The guy's tryin to figure out how to meet up with your sorry ass!:fawkdancesmiley: But yeah, what boardbysled said! :haha:

Wow more **** talking.... I would invite you to ride along but I don't think you would be able to come out of your alcohol induced coma to get up that early, let alone be able to jump high enough into either one of my rigs.:flipoff:

It's not a Coma, it's a condition. I wouldn't wanna ride with you, I did everything you'll never be able to do in that rig before it was your rig:fawkdancesmiley: I'm like an acrobat I can manage to get myself about anywhere......

I did everything you'll never be able to do in that rig before it was your rig:fawkdancesmiley:

Because you know me so well right:rolleyes: A cheese **** video explains exactly how I drive haha think what you wanna and keep blabbing your mouth away on here. I'm tired of talking **** over the God dam internet. I'm also done ****ing this thread up for what it was intended for....

Well, might have to scrap this saturday:mad: I have to work and don't think I'll get out of there early enough to head out and actually make a decent day out of it.:booo:

i wish i could make this too. been crazy at work, i guess this is a good thing but i just want to go play in the woods. the patch (rc crawler)thud: just isnt cutting it any more, i need a real fix

I was thinking of going up with dad for his B-Day tomorrow but drove my little XJ yesterday and noticed i have a broken front axle!:mad:so i wont be able to make it...

I was thinking of going up with dad for his B-Day tomorrow but drove my little XJ yesterday and noticed i have a broken front axle!:mad:so i wont be able to make it...[/QU:flipoff:OTE]
:flipoff

It only takees 15mins to change come on now

Ohhh its not a time thing, its money thing. I only have the drivers axle, need to go out and get a few more spares... just have not had the money...:booo:

Update. Ok so I guess my dad has decided he is going up with out me. He is in an Old Black CJ5 with some swampers on it. Give him a wave if you see him and have fun!

Ill be there around 9 ookin for someone to wheel with. I ll be in a dark blue xj with iroks behind a red f150 :redneck:

Because you know me so well right:rolleyes: A cheese **** video explains exactly how I drive haha think what you wanna and keep blabbing your mouth away on here. I'm tired of talking **** over the God dam internet. I'm also done ****ing this thread up for what it was intended for....

Dude don't beat me up!!!

Man I'm just kidding, It's just the internet, take it easy, Isn't **** talk what it's for?.