• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Walker 3-12-11

Yotakid

Anybody want to head to Walker next Saturday or any groups headed out that wouldn't mind me tagging along? Tired of just web wheeling with everybody posting all these pictures up. I've got a toy truggy locked on 39.5"s. Let's get some wheeling in and then you can buy replacement parts for what you break at the swapmeet on Sunday :redneck:

Not yet, finally got the new pitman arm (went totally flat from trail gear) and some of the other little stuff done. Now it's time to test it out:D

nobody wants to go wheeling?

Ill check with Chickenwing and see if he wants to go. We were talking about going this weekend but didnt have anyone else to go. We actually wheeled with you there before last year. He has the dark blue Cherokee and he got that slit sidewall on his tire. He has new 36" iroks now and got a new front locker.

Let's say 8:45 at the main staging area. I usually park in one of the wide spots at the bottom of the first gravel pit. Driving a red chev pulling a toyota truggy. Looks like it will be nice and wet!

Ok sounds good. I will be there, orange jeep khaki dodge tow. I usually park to the right before the bridge of the main parking area. Nice and wet sounds good I just hope my pos can keep up:awesomework: anyone else?

Last edited:
i havent bean out in a while.:booo: going tomorrow sounds like so much fun:mad::mad:

dang, work ruins it every time!

better take lots of pics:corn:

No joke there...... cool part is I should be off by noon and I can keep working the knew work party dump trailer I'm building:awesomework::cheer:

still going with an airbag dump?

Yep and it is coming together nicely. I'm a third of the way done with the frame.
I have a build thread on rrr4x4.com check it out. I'm going to post more pics tonight.:awesomework:

Thread jack off!:masturbanana[1]:

Dang Jayson, yer gonna HAVE to come up on one of the next missions! What's it been.... I bet pushin' 25 yrs since I last saw ya...

Yup, that's the plan, at least last I heard! :stirpot:

I've never been to Walker, I might be Jeepless after today though :booo:

Latest posts