• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

walker 3-23-13

Hill climbs

I've got plenty of spare sammi parts...

I'm needing some upgrade parts eventually...

I'm still unclear as to 'where' you guys are talking about...

And even if I were to upgrade to yota axles... I have no misconceptions about it curing my 'breaking stuff' problems.. All it's gonna do is turn it's attention to elsewhere on the rig... But... I think that's just my style of driving showing up... I think, no matter what I had... I'm gonna thrash my stuff... I'll do my best to prevent problems(as much as I am able)... Repair on the trail as fast as I can... Or limp back to the trailer under my own power...

I mean hey... How much fun would I be to wheel with if I always took the safe route... Or always took the side trails around obstacles... Or winched every time my tires lost traction... I would rather switch gears and pin the throttle.. Just to see what happens!! I wanna go everywhere I can... And even places I can't!

Liberty has long, loose hill climbs and rocky ravines. Sort of a funny little town. Felt like we were driving thru a movie set for Little House on the Prairie! July 4th we are planning to head to Naches. The 4th falls on a Thursday so we will probably head out on Wed to get a decent spot on Little Naches Road along the river.

I've got plenty of spare sammi parts...

I'm needing some upgrade parts eventually...

I'm still unclear as to 'where' you guys are talking about...

And even if I were to upgrade to yota axles... I have no misconceptions about it curing my 'breaking stuff' problems.. All it's gonna do is turn it's attention to elsewhere on the rig... But... I think that's just my style of driving showing up... I think, no matter what I had... I'm gonna thrash my stuff... I'll do my best to prevent problems(as much as I am able)... Repair on the trail as fast as I can... Or limp back to the trailer under my own power...

I mean hey... How much fun would I be to wheel with if I always took the safe route... Or always took the side trails around obstacles... Or winched every time my tires lost traction... I would rather switch gears and pin the throttle.. Just to see what happens!! I wanna go everywhere I can... And even places I can't!

Well, if you do upgrade to Toys, at least your focus on breakage will be on another weak link, and not the axles... My guess would be the T-case mounting area, but I don't speak from exp or nuttin'...:redneck:

liberty is awesome, especially up behind the ranger station. With the fires last year is it even going to be open this summer?Ive got a good friend who lives in liberty, very cool old town.:beer:

My understanding is Liberty will be open, and it will be up to the users to clear/open trails back up (burn/blow downs, etc...)... I WILL, however, get confirmation of this BEFORE heading over...