• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Walker 4-10

Yotakid

Time to get out again. Anybody up for a run to Walker on Saturday the 10th? Thinking 9:30 at the main parking lot. If the snow keeps coming I'd be game for heading to the mountains too.

There will be a group from whidbey wheelers and rrr4x4 camping... I think fri-sun. I'll probably just be there sat morning

what trails are you going to run?up there with some people a couple weeks ago and ran 3-11 I guess, and one other trail and they were not very challenging.That was my first time,kinda lookin to hook up with someone who knows the area.4-runner locked,dual cases 36's.winchless at this point though.

Last edited:
what trails are you going to run?up there with some people a couple weeks ago and ran 3-11 I guess, and one other trail and they were not very challenging.That was my first time,kinda lookin to hook up with someone who knows the area.4-runner locked,dual cases 36's.talked to some people just after starting the second trail at the exit of the squirrel trail?looked like lotsa fun,I am winchless at this point though.
This is a Walker thread Chuck....There is no 311 or squirrel trail at Walker....

zukkev, what time are you guys planning on hitting the trails saturday? I've enjoyed runnning with you guys the last couple times if you don't mind another yota.

zukkev, what time are you guys planning on hitting the trails saturday? I've enjoyed runnning with you guys the last couple times if you don't mind another yota.

Between 9 and 9:30....And yer always welcome, heck, this is your thread!!! What time do you wanna hit the trails!!!??:redneck:

Are you all camping at the main parking lot?I'm heading up Saturday night,camp,and wheel Sunday.

Yup...more than likely the main lot...if not there then up in the main gravel pit; but more than likely the main lot!!! Make sense???:redneck: See you there!!!:awesomework:

The main gravel pit meaning the spot at the top of the first hill climb or farther in the trail system at the dead end?

The main gravel pit meaning the spot at the top of the first hill climb or farther in the trail system at the dead end?

Top of the first climb right out of the main lot... But sounds like we'll be in the main lot...Just look for a big Diesel pusher parked in the corner...if it's there, we're there; if it's not---we're in the gravel pit!

I'm a wimp and didn't camp (I am only 5 miles from the trailhead). We are eating breakfast about 8 and should be ready to roll 9ish.