• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Walker 6-5-10

Is anyone going up there next sunday or monday??? My dad is coming out from IL and I want to take him up to play for a while.

The video shows the farthest I got on the line to the left of the v-crack, got that far and then the driver side door started dragging on a stump. I'll get it once it dries out a little more. Great day.

Money Mark and Mark M, I was surprised I didn't see you guys either, followed you in in the morning and then you guys disappeared, maybe next time.

.. interesting... i was there in the after noon. and made that line all day and a few more times after dusk:fawkdancesmiley:

i didn't see any of those rigs there... i was with a white yj on 49 iroks:cool:

mark and mark wtf:looser::; i called you a few times... but your phone went straight to voice mail.. what a big area:; anyone want to go rock climbing:corn:

Is anyone going up there next sunday or monday??? My dad is coming out from IL and I want to take him up to play for a while.

If you can manage saturday, There will be a work party going on up there, and thier should be quite a few of us up there, including me, in my own rig this time!:cheer:

On another note, thier is a very very very good map on the Kiosk at the staging area and up near the skills area.

.. interesting... i was there in the after noon. and made that line all day and a few more times after dusk:fawkdancesmiley:

i didn't see any of those rigs there... i was with a white yj on 49 iroks:cool:

mark and mark wtf:looser::; i called you a few times... but your phone went straight to voice mail.. what a big area:; anyone want to go rock climbing:corn:

I saw you guys on my way out. You were on the main road at the bottom of th big rock pit

Did you guys see the two new sport routes being put up @ the west end of the chasm seperating the towers? Can't see 'em from the gate but once you get up in there,they are on the right wall.....probably 80 ft long, 95* wall and fully scrubbed. Left hand line is fully bolted to the anchors and they are still working the right line........ropes still hanging on both routes. Looks stout.

I love it up there

Latest posts