• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Walker anyone?

Looking forward to it. I'll be in my green fj40. I assume we can meet in the parking lot at 9ish? 10ish? I'm coming up from the south end.

I know I haven't been up there I'm about a year and a half but how strict are they about going at night?? Because it's always been frowned upon but we did it anyways

I know I haven't been up there I'm about a year and a half but how strict are they about going at night?? Because it's always been frowned upon but we did it anyways

It's done all the time but it's a risk you or anyone takes that does go at night. Fine is possible...

I'd love to go, I'm in a red early bronco. I'll check back to see where and when y'all are meeting.

Big Rick, I just re-read the posts. It may only be the 2 of us unless BroncoMike gets his rig done in time. It looks like Deepinbusch can't make it now.

What do you say to meeting at the parking lot at 9am or 10am?

Steve

It's done all the time but it's a risk you or anyone takes that does go at night. Fine is possible...

There is already so much pressure to close down legal ORV parks that we don't need to give the detractors more ammunition. Please do NOT visit the park during closed hours. Instead go somewhere that you can legally drive at night. How about Liberty? I believe those trails are open all hours.

I'm down for meeting in the parking lot at 10 ish I'm coming from Issaquah and my bronco doesn't like freeway speeds so well. I could be there at 9 as well though, It's up to you. I'll post on the bronco board and see if I can get a few more people.

The biggest problem up there for night wheelin is not the DNR its the crack heads breaking into your tow rigs.

There is already so much pressure to close down legal ORV parks that we don't need to give the detractors more ammunition. Please do NOT visit the park during closed hours. Instead go somewhere that you can legally drive at night. How about Liberty? I believe those trails are open all hours.

Don't need to preach to Zukkev. He was just stating why one would see rigs up there at night.... follow the rules and we can all play :awesomework:

I had an unplanned dental visit on my day off so I'm out. Hopefully I'll finish up this weekend. I'd like to get up there Sunday need to week though for a shake down run.

I am WELL AWARE that it's not legal at Walker Steve, only that IF you choose to do so, be prepared for a ticket if you encounter an LEO... :;

Didn't mean to "preach", just wanted to offer better alternatives :D. I guess it's the dad in me.

By "WELL AWARE" does that mean ya got in trouble before? :eeek:

I am WELL AWARE that it's not legal at Walker Steve, only that IF you choose to do so, be prepared for a ticket if you encounter an LEO... :;

10 it is. Lets me sleep in a little more...

55 is the best cruising speed for my 40. 58 to 65 the front end shakes a lot. Faster than that I can watch the gas gauge dropping. I stay in the right lane and ignore all the honking and middle fingers :awesomework:

I'm down for meeting in the parking lot at 10 ish I'm coming from Issaquah and my bronco doesn't like freeway speeds so well. I could be there at 9 as well though, It's up to you. I'll post on the bronco board and see if I can get a few more people.

Didn't mean to "preach", just wanted to offer better alternatives :D. I guess it's the dad in me.

By "WELL AWARE" does that mean ya got in trouble before? :eeek:

Nope.... Like you I have, however, 'preached' this many, many, many times over the yrs...:awesomework:

10 it is. Lets me sleep in a little more...

55 is the best cruising speed for my 40. 58 to 65 the front end shakes a lot. Faster than that I can watch the gas gauge dropping. I stay in the right lane and ignore all the honking and middle fingers :awesomework:

Ok, see you there My number is 206-383-7402 in case anything unplanned happends