• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Walker Co. ride

race_jeep

We are having a ride the sun. after the 4th, in Oakman, its some pretty good riding, don't beleive Wade's horror stories either.

Thanks for the invite, I would like to get up there and ride sometime but that weekend is the weekend before the first crawlers ride and I will probably be out of town also. Looks like a fun ride....

P said:
You guys make it tough on us with the Sunday rides man !! :spin:

Is Wades boo..... I mean wife going ? ;D

wade's boo.....I mean wife will be in Morris at the 7 years state baseball tournament. 8)

Gant Holler has a bad rap, but i guess bad news is what travels fastest. :eek:

Doesn't Ickabod Crain live there? :flipoff1:

wade

hey wade, take your panties off and come on down. it's not that bad. we had one spot (a side hill area) that was pretty bad, thats were i destroyed the 1st swamp donkey body, but i took the old D-4 down there the other day and fixed it. the trail aint that bad and it aint that long either. it's a fun trail, but we are still working on it when we get a chance. we have to finish phil's truck (mount the propane tank) and fix a fuel leak on the swampdonkey. come on down and give it a try, u know u cant believe every thing jojo says. brad

pgpdnarc said:
hey wade, take your panties off and come on down.

[size=10pt][size=10pt]You know thats how you get sand in your Vagina![/size][/size]

come on down and give it a try, u know u cant believe every thing jojo says.

[size=10pt][size=10pt]That's the usual stories i hear (carnage).[/size][/size]

wade

6uldv8 said:
I'm not sure but I think Wade is being called a poosay! :eek:

ah shucks greg, you think i should wup his ass? ;D
gant and the donkey call me out everytime we do wheel together. :'(
hell phillip is my hero for following him 8).

wade

Latest posts