• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Walker Nov 13th...Rocking the reroute!

but his near flop was not only 1 time it was multiple times he needs a learn to drive :fawkdancesmiley:

that said it was a good day lots of work done glad i was able to help out and move material. thanks for lettinh us wheel with you for that short period kevin and it was nice meeting you!

Definitely, anytime!! And it was good to meet you as well!:cool:

Thanks fer comin' out! One question, did carey have to change his shorts after yer near flop on the rockface??? :redneck:(this was his first time out wheelin', right???)...
That was Jesse's daughter ridin' with him in the bumblebee, and I'll see what I can do!:awesomework:

Yes, that was his first time wheeling and of course he tells me at the end of the day that he gets car sick... But i guess my driving was good enough not to have him :puke: all over my rig. :D

but his near flop was not only 1 time it was multiple times he needs a learn to drive :fawkdancesmiley:

It was only once, what are you talking about... :fawkdancesmiley: :haha:

Sounds like he can drive just fine. Pushed it to the limit and never flopped it

I don't want to be known as a web-wheeler or anything. :hi:

Carey will be quoting my rockface statement.

"kevin, unhook me, I'm going to try something" :redneck:

Spoke with Carey yesterday, unfortunatly I can not have access to the pics untill after the issue is released. But, all of us will have access to the entire issue via online. :awesomework:

As soon as it's issued I will post it up.

Spoke with Carey yesterday, unfortunatly I can not have access to the pics untill after the issue is released. But, all of us will have access to the entire issue via online. :awesomework:

As soon as it's issued I will post it up.

Did he give a timeframe of when????????????:corn:

So, is this piece gonna stay open this winter? Or...:eeek:

As of right now, it appears it should....BUT folks that run it NEED to adhere to treading lightly so as not to tear up the trail....IF the trail is torn up, and holes are created, it will likely see a temp closure until it can be repaired---likely springtime...
With that said, there is a pile of material at the bottom, and you can load some into your rig, and drop them in areas you feel need it as you pass thru...:awesomework: This will help tremendously in keeping it open!!!
Elyse did say she was going to work on getting some of the material onto the lowest section to harden it alittle more, as there is some muck that was exposed from the w.p.

I talked to Elyse this morning. They were going to work on a spot on Mainline today, but decided that with the wind levels that we were seeing that staying out of the woods was a wiser decision.

Latest posts