• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Walker on Saturday 6/19

Maverick26

As iron sharpens iron...
I am gonna try and be up there after I get out of work around 130 or 230. I will have Stuart Sorenson riding with me. Let me know if anyone wants to take an afternoon run..

Ok guys, It looks like I got the day off from work so I will be up there as soon as I can.

$ give me a call if you want to meet up early in Arlington hwy 530 exit?

Yes it was great to meet you too Bill... for sure on the wheeling again. You will have to give me a few weeks to fix the buggy. We were a little hard on her after you left. :cool:

I personally dont have any pics but this list goes:

I broke a rear driveline u joint and got some nice big dents in my body panels.
my buddy got a broke lock-rite in one buggy, broke a link bolt and slid the axle to the side and broke his coil over on the other buggy. It was a mess for about 2-3 hours tell we robbed enough parts to get out under power. It was :cool:

I personally dont have any pics but this list goes:

I broke a rear driveline u joint and got some nice big dents in my body panels.
my buddy got a broke lock-rite in one buggy, broke a link bolt and slid the axle to the side and broke his coil over on the other buggy. It was a mess for about 2-3 hours tell we robbed enough parts to get out under power. It was :cool:

IIRC you also broke a rear driveline ujoint @core? What size ujoints are you breakin?

IIRC you also broke a rear driveline ujoint @core? What size ujoints are you breakin?

YRC, the proper term to use would be "was". I "was" breaking 1310. Not any more now that I upgraded to 1350s all the way around. Thats what I get for trying to run a weak part I guess. :awesomework:

YRC, the proper term to use would be "was". I "was" breaking 1310. Not any more now that I upgraded to 1350s all the way around. Thats what I get for trying to run a weak part I guess. :awesomework:

your good to go now:awesomework: