• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Walker run 1-23

Yotakid

I'm planning to go to Walker this Saturday the 23rd and was hoping to find someone to go with or see if there are any other groups already going I could tag along with. So who wants to go wheel?

I'm running a '90 toyota truggy, 36's, duals, locked f/r, exo, winch.

If I can't get the Girlfriend/SO run together, I'll tag along. I'm in a TJ with 35s, open/open, and no winch or much armor :redneck: but will gladly go to be your wingman.

I was thinking getting to the parking lot around 9:30. I don't expect it to be a hardcore run at walker so whoever wants to join is welcome.

i was going to go the the snowjam run but its quite a drive. i am thinking we will be to the parking lot about the same time 930.

I'd love to, but gotta work....:booo: I'm sure there will be folks up there you could tag along with! Maybe even someone you know/recognize....:awesomework:

I might be down for wheeling tomorrow, the only place i have been here is up towards stevens looking for some new places, so where you guys heading?? New to the area so I am really unfamiliar with the names/places.

Some of the guys that I usually go with are wheeling somewhere called sedro woolley???? never heard of it, any feedback-good/bad/**** that???

I might be down for wheeling tomorrow, the only place i have been here is up towards stevens looking for some new places, so where you guys heading?? New to the area so I am really unfamiliar with the names/places.

Some of the guys that I usually go with are wheeling somewhere called sedro woolley???? never heard of it, any feedback-good/bad/**** that???

There ain't nothin good by woolley. Go to Walker, its by Big Lake up highway 9.