• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Walker Sat....

so there must be better stuff than " the crack" and the trails we ran last time and the only time ive been there? i want to camp there next time i go and i want to see the goods!

so there must be better stuff than " the crack" and the trails we ran last time and the only time ive been there? i want to camp there next time i go and i want to see the goods!

If you aren't afraid to end up on your lid there is lots to do... Walker is what you make of it...

well it sounds like there is some "other obstacles" to check out? i still have my top heavy sammy but am now wheelin a buggy also. i'll be up there again soon.

So....a bunch of hillbilly rednecks, one negro and one pretty boy from Bellevue. All that's left to get is a burning cross, 5 gallons of cooking oil and a banjo.:redneck:

you guys might not know this, but right by walker on the cavanuagh cut off there is a religous cult,with a gated compond!! im sure they burn some crosses. they are weird..

one of them has an older f350 lifted with a ton of lights,and a p.a system..he drives by with christian music blaring thru the pa.this guy is creepy looking ..

so im working on my rig.. cant wait to be up there with all the other rednecks..

it is. and whats up with their 2 story cargo container shop thing? i wouldnt want to break down out by their place..
you want to go hang out at the gate,and pray for them?
i bet they would bring us out some of their homemade koolaid or something.

are you talking about the place on the left side of the road right before the naste left hand swooper.says something about god or jesus or something on their gate:eeek: