• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Walker - Sunday 9/11

mark

Anyone planning on heading up to WV on Sunday? I need to give my rig a shake down (2 years of speratic building and NO trail time) but I don't want to do it alone. Plus its been SOOOOOOO Long since I've been up there I don't think I know were any of the trails are anymore.

Who's avalaible to show someone around and possibly wait while I fix "something" :rolleyes:

In a perfect world its will be a nice day or wheeling and testing :beer:

I will probably be up.there mark
I'll dropped you a PM, hit me with your number and we'll see if we can play phone tag if/when I get up there. Do you even have cell coverage up there (told you its been a while). Looks like I'll probably be up there later in the day if I make it at all. Too much family play time today, got allot done on the truck, but couple things still missing I should be able to hammer out in the morning, then see if the kids want to let me go (they are 5 and 3, and they like daddy around).

Obviously I didn't make it. Played 'dad' and got some more things done on the truck. Ticked off most of the things on my list :bounce:

Hope you guys had a good time. I'm thinking of trying to sneek up there Tuesday after work... anyone want to join?