• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

walker sunday?

I hopefully will be. I should be getting my dodge done this week finally and i just need to do a few minor things to the yota. I will most likely be going.:awesomework: I get to try out the new tires as well:cheer:

With the change in date on Saturdays trail work, I could probably switch my time to Sunday. MUST watch Seahawks play though.... :cheer:

Well let get up there early so you guys can watch the game. How does 7 at the pit just above the hill climb entrance. trg I will be parked were we parked last time at the bottom of it.

Well let get up there early so you guys can watch the game. How does 7 at the pit just above the hill climb entrance. trg I will be parked were we parked last time at the bottom of it.

Sounds good man, 7am it is. Would be nice if we could get a couple more people than just us up there, so hopefully some other people tag along.

What type of wheeling will you be doing? I haven't been to Walker but I've been to Evans and Elbe many times. I have an 06 Tacoma double cab short bed. 35's KM2's locked f/r full armor.

there's isn't much there that you can't do. Your only downfall will be flex on a couple obstacles and approach/deproach angles on one. Otherwise it's not too eventful. I'm armored with 1 locker and I can do almost everything. There are a couple I would try but I do not have a cage and the fall is quite a doosey.

there's isn't much there that you can't do. Your only downfall will be flex on a couple obstacles and approach/deproach angles on one. Otherwise it's not too eventful. I'm armored with 1 locker and I can do almost everything. There are a couple I would try but I do not have a cage and the fall is quite a doosey.

Is there stuff I haven't done up there? Whatchoo talkin bout?

he is probably talking about the express way rock face. that one could be a bad fall if it went wrong. walker is pretty easy in general. anybody can tag along. i do plan on spend some time up around the V-notch. still have not made it up that thing, but have not seen it dry either.

IF...and that's a big if... I get this 22RE swap done for a buddy (yellow 1st gen in my avatar), ya might see me and one other for a shakedown run...not sure about 7 though!!!:fawkdancesmiley::haha:

So I will be there Saturday instead since I have new plans on sunday.

And yes, I was talking about the first line going up rockface (that would be a tumble) and the V in the "skillbuilding area" :redneck:

That little step-up area at the top of expressway can be a little tricky as well. I have only seen 1 street rig to make it so far and it was Jacob.

That little step-up area at the top of expressway can be a little tricky as well. I have only seen 1 street rig to make it so far and it was Jacob.

I haven't made it.:eeek:

What stepup area are you talking about, this one?
[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLQasa6JH9g[/YT]

Latest posts