• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Walker this Sunday 6-12

War-Jeeper

Mailbox Killing War-Ho
Probably get to the main parking area between 8-9 a.m. gotta do a few runs up and down the road first to break in my new gears

:cool:

Why not just run it in front wheel drive on the road??:redneck:
Aaaaand, why'd you post in 4x4??? You should know better!:flipoff::haha:

Why not just run it in front wheel drive on the road??:redneck:
Aaaaand, why'd you post in 4x4??? You should know better!:flipoff::haha:

I cant run just front wheel drive :booo:

Im just gonna run it in 4 wheel on the road for about 15 minutes then let it cool and do it again one more time and it should be good.

Crap i fail been a long time since i posted i was goin wheeling give me a break:haha:

I cant run just front wheel drive :booo:

Crap i fail been a long time since i posted i was goin wheeling give me a break:haha:

Pull the rear driveline, then you can! That way it's ready to go! Generally, running logging roads won't get the gears warm enough....if you pull the driveline, and run roads approx 10 miles, at speeds varying from 25-50mph gets the gears good and warm, then let cool for approx 1-2 hrs, and repeat one more time; then dump oil and replace....nets you a much better break-in!:awesomework:
On the long time thing, just ribbin' ya!!! :haha:

Pull the rear driveline, then you can! That way it's ready to go! Generally, running logging roads won't get the gears warm enough....if you pull the driveline, and run roads approx 10 miles, at speeds varying from 25-50mph gets the gears good and warm, then let cool for approx 1-2 hrs, and repeat one more time; then dump oil and replace....nets you a much better break-in!:awesomework:
On the long time thing, just ribbin' ya!!! :haha:

It dont have a licsene plate on it so im gonna have to do 4wd on the fire roads cause i dont really feel like putting a driveline in up there in the dirt if i dont have too:redneck:

I took another OT shift for sat nite, otherwise I'd have come down for a few hours before working sun nite....:awesomework: No days off this weekend kinda puts a damper on extra-curricular shtuff!:redneck:

I took another OT shift for sat nite, otherwise I'd have come down for a few hours before working sun nite....:awesomework: No days off this weekend kinda puts a damper on extra-curricular shtuff!:redneck:

Lame!

Plenty............

............at Elbe.

Yes i know that brad:fawkdancesmiley:

OH and get my winch rope spliced :fawkdancesmiley:

yeah im not going :(

:kissmyass::redneck:

I would love to join but I am going to enjoy sleeping in tommorow as days off are getting few and farther between. Plus, hopefully/very sadly, my rig will be to its new owner in the next couple days or so (whoever it may be).... :puke: