• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

walker this weekend

crapyota

is anyone gonna be up there this weekend? i just got the yota back together and borrowed my buddies driveline. i havnt gone wheelin in a couple months and i feel the need.

Walker

crapyota said:
ill be there around ten two black 4runners

I haven't been there in a long time. I'm in Bellingham, is it worth the drive for a challenging day of wheeling?

Thanks, Lynn

It's not bad there is a some really tight spots so if you wheel and try not to get body damage there is some challange.It is enough to find out what works and what doesn't

Patches said:
I haven't been there in a long time. I'm in Bellingham, is it worth the drive for a challenging day of wheeling?

Thanks, Lynn
challenging day depends on what your in and what the weather is like right now its still dry enough that the trails are fun but not to challenging(this will change with rain)still spots that no -one is making right now though(root section on upper mainline,and the bonus line on the rockface.)
my group backed out on me left me sitting and waiting for two hours before they decided they were hungover and couldnt wheel :wtf: so i broke the first rule of wheelin i went by myself(buddy,and girlfriend). we ran all the trails backwards,and went down the rockface,didnt play on it to much was the only rig. got to the end of the trails and went down the rooot section on upper mainline and decided i could turn around and go up it. wrong after the third try i heard a loud snap and no steering. broke the tie rod off the drag link had parts to fix at home so my buddy had to ride on the back of some guys dirtbike then hitch a ride to our house for parts and tools. all in all back running and drove home in three hours(walking took the longest).
oh yeah my hung over buddies were down the road about ten miles i called them when we broke and they didnt want to come help said they were gonna have dinner then maybe they could help. im still waiting for them to call back!!! thanks ! jay and allison walked from the parking lot to my rig up hill through trails with tools,and parts. hell we would of bought you dinner, and drinks if you could have helped for a hour.

no man gets left behind!!! this is our motto in my little group(MUDDBUTT) who else lives by it?

Last edited:
wayne_fj40 said:
It's not bad there is a some really tight spots so if you wheel and try not to get body damage there is some challange.It is enough to find out what works and what doesn't
wish i would have just left early and met up with you guys. never saw another rig all day

Yes to bad I didn't see ya we ended up with 2 other guys and 6 jeeps from canada as well so between all of us we had plenty of tools and parts we would have gotten you taken care of no problem next time next time you go up there let me know if nothing else we can exchange #'s

crapyota said:
challenging day depends on what your in and what the weather is like right now its still dry enough that the trails are fun but not to challenging(this will change with rain)still spots that no -one is making right now though(root section on upper mainline,and the bonus line on the rockface.)
my group backed out on me left me sitting and waiting for two hours before they decided they were hungover and couldnt wheel :wtf: so i broke the first rule of wheelin i went by myself(buddy,and girlfriend). we ran all the trails backwards,and went down the rockface,didnt play on it to much was the only rig. got to the end of the trails and went down the rooot section on upper mainline and decided i could turn around and go up it. wrong after the third try i heard a loud snap and no steering. broke the tie rod off the drag link had parts to fix at home so my buddy had to ride on the back of some guys dirtbike then hitch a ride to our house for parts and tools. all in all back running and drove home in three hours(walking took the longest).
oh yeah my hung over buddies were down the road about ten miles i called them when we broke and they didnt want to come help said they were gonna have dinner then maybe they could help. im still waiting for them to call back!!! thanks ! jay and allison walked from the parking lot to my rig up hill through trails with tools,and parts. hell we would of bought you dinner, and drinks if you could have helped for a hour.

no man gets left behind!!! this is our motto in my little group(MUDDBUTT) who else lives by it?

Thats not a fun day at all Bill.
Wish I could have met up with ya but my rig was still under the knife. You know we would have pitched in and got ya out, too bad I worked that weekend. Did got out last Sunday and ran WV in my rig with Chris taking his TJ. My jeep is not the same animal :super: with the SOA. Have to get my new u-bolts and tweek a thing or two but I am ready to do some trails. Keep in touch.